Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

You can play fifa 20 now via glitch on ps4.

Posted 17th Sep
If you don't own the game. Load the demo up. Click on preorder. When it takes you to the store. Select the normal version of the game. And it will say download now underneath the price. You need to have ea access.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

7 Comments
Can you confirm that it's actually payable though and not just a pre-download?
No I don't have a ps4. It's only what I've been told. A few people are downloading it now on twitch. Have a butchers and see.
I think that the game is due to be playable a couple of days early (from the 19th) for EA Access members, so I wouldn't be surprised if you could just download it now to have it ready for then but not playable yet. Like you say we'll find out soon enough.
Haircut_10017/09/2019 18:59

I think that the game is due to be playable a couple of days early (from …I think that the game is due to be playable a couple of days early (from the 19th) for EA Access members, so I wouldn't be surprised if you could just download it now to have it ready for then but not playable yet. Like you say we'll find out soon enough.

No, early access is next Tuesday (3 days early) if you buy Ultimate or Champions League Ed. Standard access is next Friday (27th).
angusyoung17/09/2019 23:59

No, early access is next Tuesday (3 days early) if you buy Ultimate or …No, early access is next Tuesday (3 days early) if you buy Ultimate or Champions League Ed. Standard access is next Friday (27th).

I've read a few things that are stating that early access is from the 19th (for 10 hours of gameplay).
fifplay.com/fif…ss/
angusyoung17/09/2019 23:59

No, early access is next Tuesday (3 days early) if you buy Ultimate or …No, early access is next Tuesday (3 days early) if you buy Ultimate or Champions League Ed. Standard access is next Friday (27th).

Early access is from tomorrow (19/09/19) if you have EA Access
rofiquel18/09/2019 17:51

Early access is from tomorrow (19/09/19) if you have EA Access

Mosy years including Last year it was released early. Hopefully this year the same. Hopefully after the Web app comes out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants