You dont hear much about Anonymous nowadays

Found 8th Sep 2017
Are they just on holiday or do they have the wrong PR firm?
Community Updates
Misc
13 Comments
Their last 'offical' Youtube vid was yesterday;

They've posted 3 more this week. Still going strong by the looks of it?
steve12215 m ago

Their last 'offical' Youtube vid was yesterday; [Video] They've posted 3 …Their last 'offical' Youtube vid was yesterday; [Video] They've posted 3 more this week. Still going strong by the looks of it?

i am sure they post, but seem to have been forgotten by the mainstream media, wouldn't you agree?
True, they haven't been credited with doing anything terrible for while!
one of them pooped on my drive...bloody anarchists
31929867-dGwOK.jpg
They apparently hacked the Dailystormer (neo-nazi) website in mid August after they published a piece denigrating the woman run over in Charlottesville but it was also rumoured to be a publicity stunt by the site itself which has now been banished to the darkweb

amp.theguardian.com/tec…yer

There was a more interesting article today in the guardian about the British guy Lauri Love, "charged with masterminding a 2013 attack by Anonymous on US government websites. Will Britain allow him to spend the rest of his days in an American prison?"

theguardian.com/new…-us
Anonymous has been a joke for years, when they got big you had kids and basement dwellers walking around in masks and posting "we'r'legon" on FB. The hackers with any ability splintered off and now it's mainly nobodies posting regular vids threatening this or that with no real actual group cohesion. It's just randoms calling themselves anonymous and threatening this or that in videos mainly.
catbeans12 h, 49 m ago

Anonymous has been a joke for years, when they got big you had kids and …Anonymous has been a joke for years, when they got big you had kids and basement dwellers walking around in masks and posting "we'r'legon" on FB. The hackers with any ability splintered off and now it's mainly nobodies posting regular vids threatening this or that with no real actual group cohesion. It's just randoms calling themselves anonymous and threatening this or that in videos mainly.

That's exactly anonymous want you to believe..

Do you work for them...
the real hackers were all arrested and then given jobs
They have gone all anonymous.

They walk among us.

Putting right what once went wrong.

The truth is out there. Trust no one.

Who you gonna call?
They been on a long summer break or some call it recess, They returned on Tuesday, September 5. Anonymous is most likely just the government throwing you off the scent and dividing opinions.
larrylightweight2 h, 33 m ago

They been on a long summer break or some call it recess, They returned on …They been on a long summer break or some call it recess, They returned on Tuesday, September 5. Anonymous is most likely just the government throwing you off the scent and dividing opinions.

31938853-Rigxs.jpg
First week back at school after the 6 week holidays I supoose they are sleeping more due to hard days at school
iv never wore a tin foil hat it be rather pointless I do like putting my lead crash helmet on every now and again it keeps all the wifi radio and tv signals out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants