Expired

You have to burn the rope!

9 replies
Found 15th Apr 2008
Play this addictive fun game, provides hours of entertainment.

mazapan.se/gam…php

How long did it take you? There are speedruns on Youtube.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Original Poster

Bit off-track I know, but how do you name your weblinks so that you don't end up with a 2-line address? Thanks :thumbsup:

mrszerrouk;1894225

Bit off-track I know, but how do you name your weblinks so that you don't … Bit off-track I know, but how do you name your weblinks so that you don't end up with a 2-line address? Thanks :thumbsup:

you paste the link onto the page, then delete off the "http://" bit, highlight the rest of the address "].........co.uk" and type whatever you want. no spaces, just use _ instead.
Job done!

Possibly the shortest game i've ever played. Funky credits song and quirky presentation Very odd but cheers for sharing

[URL="clicky"]clicky[/URL]

EDIT: Thanks, but don't get it I guess! (click my link :giggle:)

that was p**s easy

Original Poster

Why has it got 'expired' on topic? lol

mrszerrouk;1894260

]clickyEDIT: Thanks, but don't get it I guess! (click my link :giggle:)

Write the word (eg clicky), highlight it and then select the web-link button http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/editor/createlink.gif- you add the url of the page in the box but the link is the original word - like ]this

jah128;1894431

Write the word (eg clicky), highlight it and then select the web-link … Write the word (eg clicky), highlight it and then select the web-link button - you add the url of the page in the box but the link is the original word - like ]this

]clicky

Aah, thank you - I was doing it the other way round! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.55
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.68
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983236
    5. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet65

See more discussions