You have to see this video. Just incase you live near this person and have to jump out of the way.

20 Comments

Banned

I'm not gonna say what half of you are thinking, but I know you're thinking it (_;)

Drunk, senile or stupid, please take away the driving license and get this person some help!

Banned

I sometimes have that problem when I'm on my motorbike

Original Poster

metro.co.uk/201…44/

While number-plate sleuths say the car at least is from the Nottingham … While number-plate sleuths say the car at least is from the Nottingham area, there are no further details on who the driver is or where she’s from.For her sake, that’s probably a good thing (to her credit, she can do a good three-point turn).

Woman.

lol

Works better through the BennyHillifier

Clicky
Edited by: "spaceinvader" 2nd Jan 2015

I once took a Pontiac firebird a mate was working on to the petrol station to fill it up and spent about 5 minutes puzzled as to where the filler cap was until some old guy flipped the rear plate down to reveal it.

davewave

Drunk, senile or stupid, please take away the driving license and get … Drunk, senile or stupid, please take away the driving license and get this person some help!

you missed the obvious but like KillFelix stated (comment 2) I'm also not going to mention it.......................

for the sake of mankind

grooty

lol

Are you laughing at women drivers like the rest of us or are you laughing at us laughing at you?

spaceinvader

Works better through the BennyHillifier :DClicky

Genius!

I've seen a man park too far away from the pump then realise his cap is the other side, so he started yanking on the pump hose to try and make it reach. He was full on putting all his weight into tugging it as if he thought the hose was on a hose reel and he could make it longer.

I bet someone from The Daily Mail will track that woman down and publish hee name and house price!:D

Mark2111

I've seen a man park too far away from the pump then realise his cap is … I've seen a man park too far away from the pump then realise his cap is the other side, so he started yanking on the pump hose to try and make it reach. He was full on putting all his weight into tugging it as if he thought the hose was on a hose reel and he could make it longer. :|I bet someone from The Daily Mail will track that woman down and publish hee name and house price!:D

Surprised it didn't break away as they have a safety break off to stop it damaging pumps and spewing fuel everywhereif someone leaves the nozzle in and drives off.

Lol, and they call the yanks dumb..

Jumpingphil

Although I know which side of my car the fuel filler is on, I didn't know … Although I know which side of my car the fuel filler is on, I didn't know about this.

I never know that either I thought he was gonna say if the gauge is on the right, then the filler is on the right. I suppose that would be too logical though.

Jumpingphil

Although I know which side of my car the fuel filler is on, I didn't know … Although I know which side of my car the fuel filler is on, I didn't know about this.

Genius, never knew that. Quite handy when I get a hire car.

harlzter

Surprised it didn't break away as they have a safety break off to stop it … Surprised it didn't break away as they have a safety break off to stop it damaging pumps and spewing fuel everywhereif someone leaves the nozzle in and drives off.

I didn't hang around in case he went completely beserk!

Original Poster

CookinBat

Lol, and they call the yanks dumb..

Perhaps she was on holiday from 'Murica.

*sigh*
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    3. Sad news about Barcelona1846
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions