EXPIRED

You HAVE to watch this!!!!!!

Hilarious. Funny as.

12 Comments

¬_¬

I think I see the ban-hammer coming....

Original Poster

Shadows1990;3042373

¬_¬I think I see the ban-hammer coming....

Am I not allowed to do this?

borolad94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

I think Ducky explained a while ago that it was funny to start off and has now got rather boring and people have been suspended for it.

I dont get it??? are you sure the link is correct??

Original Poster

emasu;3042393

I think Ducky explained a while ago that it was funny to start off and … I think Ducky explained a while ago that it was funny to start off and has now got rather boring and people have been suspended for it.

Oh right... sorry :oops:

Can you delete off your quote so people don't go on it

I take it this is a rick roll link? i got suspended for posting one of these

Omg Reports

naughty rick roll he he, but made me smile still

dean3988;3042421

I take it this is a rick roll link? i got suspended for posting one of … I take it this is a rick roll link? i got suspended for posting one of these

Yeah you were the person Dean - i wasn't sure whether to mention your name though

rob585;3042406

I dont get it??? are you sure the link is correct??

ricRickrolling is an Internet meme involving the music video for the 1987 Rick Astley song "Never Gonna Give You Up". The meme is a bait and switch: a person provides a Web link they claim is relevant to the topic at hand, but the link actually takes the user to the Astley video. The URL can be masked or obfuscated in some manner so that the user cannot determine the true source of the link without clicking (and thus satisfying their curiosity). When a person clicks on the link given and is led to the web page he/she is said to have been "Rickrolled". By extension, it can also mean playing the song loudly in public in order to be disruptive.[1

emasu;3042446

Yeah you were the person Dean - i wasn't sure whether to mention your … Yeah you were the person Dean - i wasn't sure whether to mention your name though

I know yeh, wud of got suspended lol

mummyspam1985;3042451

ricRickrolling is an Internet meme involving the music video for the 1987 … ricRickrolling is an Internet meme involving the music video for the 1987 Rick Astley song "Never Gonna Give You Up". The meme is a bait and switch: a person provides a Web link they claim is relevant to the topic at hand, but the link actually takes the user to the Astley video. The URL can be masked or obfuscated in some manner so that the user cannot determine the true source of the link without clicking (and thus satisfying their curiosity). When a person clicks on the link given and is led to the web page he/she is said to have been "Rickrolled". By extension, it can also mean playing the song loudly in public in order to be disruptive.[1

Thanks for that...never heard of it before...i must get out of my cave a little more often...:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1636
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846330
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3491264
      4. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE88

See more discussions