You know it's a Bank Holiday when........

16 replies
Found 26th May 2008
...... The Sound of Bloody Music is on (for the 3 millionth time)

Why do they always put such guff on tv when they know it's going to be raining??? :-)

1. Misc
  2. Holiday
16 Comments

you know its a bank holiday when nothig is open and you starve at uni as they dont open the resturants!

Wow, thanks for letting me know. Just turned it on. And no I'm not being sarcastic. I love it

Everything is open where I am in Northants ! I couldn't believe how busy the town was :w00t:

Original Poster

wookiemummy;2179499

Wow, thanks for letting me know. Just turned it on. And no I'm not being … Wow, thanks for letting me know. Just turned it on. And no I'm not being sarcastic. I love it

I like the idea of a version they released in Japan (and I'm sure that this is true) in which they edited all the songs out!!! :lol:

BlasterLad;2179554

I like the idea of a version they released in Japan (and I'm sure that … I like the idea of a version they released in Japan (and I'm sure that this is true) in which they edited all the songs out!!! :lol:

lolz

I had to turn it off as I soon as I heard the opening music......off to watch last weeks Apprentice on Iplayer that I STILL haven't caught up with! Is it too early for a Bulmers I wonder??

Original Poster

littletiger;2179574

lolzI had to turn it off as I soon as I heard the opening music......off … lolzI had to turn it off as I soon as I heard the opening music......off to watch last weeks Apprentice on Iplayer that I STILL haven't caught up with! Is it too early for a Bulmers I wonder??

It's NEVER too early for cider.... what on earth are you talking about??? :thumbsup:

It may be on again...

But it's the first time i have seen it on a 50" screen...

Banned

sound of music is a classic and should be shown to as many people as possible

the sun is shining here in Norn Iron but unfortunately im stuck in work :x

BlasterLad;2179594

It's NEVER too early for cider.... what on earth are you talking about??? … It's NEVER too early for cider.... what on earth are you talking about??? :thumbsup:

lol true, silly me!

Banned

REDRANGER86;2179496

you know its a bank holiday when nothig is open and you starve at uni as … you know its a bank holiday when nothig is open and you starve at uni as they dont open the resturants!

Aw, I would feed you.

I've just had some yummy bakewell tart.

Banned

snowtiger;2179530

Everything is open where I am in Northants ! I couldn't believe how busy … Everything is open where I am in Northants ! I couldn't believe how busy the town was :w00t:

Lot's of things are open today and I saw a huge fair at Manchester City Football Club earlier.

It looked fun.

Banned

littletiger;2179574

lolzI had to turn it off as I soon as I heard the opening music......off … lolzI had to turn it off as I soon as I heard the opening music......off to watch last weeks Apprentice on Iplayer that I STILL haven't caught up with! Is it too early for a Bulmers I wonder??

It is never too early for a drink on a bank holiday:thumbsup:

JaimeC;2179637

unlucky for you, i was out enjoying the sun at the contential market today :p, now back in the library tho :roll:

Banned

JaimeC;2179637

Aw, bless, just think of the money and do you get a lieu day to replace it?

I was out all day so I sky+ d it. I love the Sound of Music. The songs are excellent and the story good. Well worh watching again and again! Chill, enjoy - be happy!:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769434
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.46
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226641

See more discussions