Groups

You know it's Black Friday when ....

... at 1 AM the first 6 pages of new deals are all under 1 hour old.

24 Comments

... almost every advert on tv says black friday X)

got anoying now all **** black this black that ...im all for a bargin but its to much

I'm just hoping a GTX 1060 is among them today, but it's not looking like that kind of thing is targeted for discounts.

true

SeraphXii

I'm just hoping a GTX 1060 is among them today, but it's not looking like … I'm just hoping a GTX 1060 is among them today, but it's not looking like that kind of thing is targeted for discounts.

I guess there's still Monday. I haven't bought anything.

Its 3am now and I still haven't gone to sleep... the wife is going to kill me!

...you are still full from all the turkey and candied yams. (_;)

the internet is so slow you can not watch those adult documentaries about horizontal communication skills

....and most of the 'deals' are ****!

cdm22

....and most of the 'deals' are ****!

correct and after they have fleeced us the xmas carry on will start!

I having to clear our my inbox every five minutes as every company on the planet seems to be sending out crap Black Friday emails!

You go to the bother of posting proper deals with trusted long standing companies for products less than half price but HUKD mods take them down because they can't make money off an affiliate link.
    Seems that you only get rubbish Amazon deals on here now.

Sick of generic 'contact us' response where you get ignored.

Mods will be the downfall of this site.

Robinson Crusoe gets done for racism.

We are becoming so American.
    Halloween , NFL at Wembley and now Black Friday. It's only a while until we also celebrate Thanksgiving.

God bless america!

reminds me if the 'mock auctions' they used to have on the coast in summer.
    tell people they are getting a bargain, hype them up and take their money.

... When all the miserable gits who won't open their door on Halloween because it's "American", are out buying a breadmaker because it's £15.

zworld

We are becoming so American.Halloween , NFL at Wembley and now Black … We are becoming so American.Halloween , NFL at Wembley and now Black Friday. It's only a while until we also celebrate Thanksgiving.God bless america!

Halloween actually comes from a celtic festival.

Anyway the majority of white Americans have British ancestors so cheer up.

You get a countdown clock in Argos
    You join a waiting room with Tesco Direct
    Quidco cannot handle the traffic and goes offline

RAFAVDV

Halloween actually comes from a celtic festival.Anyway the majority of … Halloween actually comes from a celtic festival.Anyway the majority of white Americans have British ancestors so cheer up.

Utter tosh, top three rankings are German, African, Irish.

splender

Utter tosh, top three rankings are German, African, Irish.

I'd say your information is a little off.

RAFAVDV

I'd say your information is a little off.

​i don't really care where the americans ancestors came from, after all going back a few more years we all came from Africa,
    I still don't want to adopt american traditions.
    bah humbug.

zworld

We are becoming so American.Halloween , NFL at Wembley and now Black … We are becoming so American.Halloween , NFL at Wembley and now Black Friday. It's only a while until we also celebrate Thanksgiving.God bless america!

​Nigel Farage is Trumps right hand now so won't take long...

I think I must be having a right grumpy old day, I'm normally more than happy to try and help on ask, but today it just seems full of "where can I get this cheap" type questions. I'm sorry, have they all lost the ability to google like the rest of us .........

tinkerbellian

I think I must be having a right grumpy old day, I'm normally more than … I think I must be having a right grumpy old day, I'm normally more than happy to try and help on ask, but today it just seems full of "where can I get this cheap" type questions. I'm sorry, have they all lost the ability to google like the rest of us .........

​think its the mass hysteria of black Friday.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767483
      2. Bearded chat13
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1932
      4. One thing you've forgotten1517

See more discussions