You Know What I Love About Jordan......

72 replies
Found 17th Sep 2009
Its when people say 'she must be intelligent, shes made a fortune'.

Always makes me guffaw that one.

68 Comments

Banned

All fake - just like the rest of her

i like her.

My friends reckon I always stick up for women no matter what though lol

I used to really like her met her couple of times, but all this stuff shes putting out in the press telling us all shes been raped, fair enough but she keeps bringing it up its like shes baying for sympathy, sad really to use something like that

ilovepink;6319389

I used to really like her met her couple of times, but all this stuff … I used to really like her met her couple of times, but all this stuff shes putting out in the press telling us all shes been raped, fair enough but she keeps bringing it up its like shes baying for sympathy, sad really to use something like that

it's not up to her what gets put on the papers and in the media, it's the media making a bad image for her.

Like Goody, one day an ugly scumbag, the next an Angel.

See?

Jordan is the new Princess Diana ,She is what British women aspire to be these days,

I liked her too..... but I am sick of the sight of her lately

I still would though...

tonyg1962;6319418

Jordan is the new Princess Diana ,She is what British women aspire to be … Jordan is the new Princess Diana ,She is what British women aspire to be these days,

ack, not that!

Tho never wanted to be Di either!

modoc;6319447

I still would though...

me too :whistling:

jellybaby22;6319468

wouldnt have wanted to be princess Di...but I wouldnt mind being … wouldnt have wanted to be princess Di...but I wouldnt mind being Jordan.....:pso would I :-D

looks like me you and Jordan then babe :whistling:;-)

Original Poster

I loathe the horrible creature.

jellybaby22;6319468

wouldnt have wanted to be princess Di...but I wouldnt mind being … wouldnt have wanted to be princess Di...but I wouldnt mind being Jordan.....:p

why?? i wouldnt go near her, she aint hot at all imo, completely fake and plastic lookin

modoc;6319447

I still would though...

not even If I had a 100 foot barge pole

iNSOMANiAC;6319483

I loathe the horrible creature.

Hi Pete :whistling:;-)

jellybaby22;6319508

well... I wouldnt want her boobs...plastic and smaller than mine :w00t: … well... I wouldnt want her boobs...plastic and smaller than mine :w00t: but I think she is really pretty...I definately would love to be her ( maybe only for a day or two..)

ye her boobs are wayy to big, no bigger than a handfull is what i like :lol: id dnt find her face attractive at all, but hey, all down to personal opinion i suppose

jellybaby22;6319497

haha.......although saying that...I would rather do madonna than … haha.......although saying that...I would rather do madonna than Jordan....:oops:

I'd have done Madonna if she was twenty yrs younger lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6319514

Hi Pete :whistling:;-)

I think not, cant stand the bed wetter either ! :roll:

iNSOMANiAC;6319521

I think not, cant stand the bed wetter either ! :roll:

:giggle:

jellybaby22;6319508

well... I wouldnt want her boobs...plastic and smaller than mine :w00t: … well... I wouldnt want her boobs...plastic and smaller than mine :w00t: but I think she is really pretty...I definately would love to be her ( maybe only for a day or two..)

Its amazing what money,make up and false eyelashes do :-D

tonyg1962;6319418

Jordan is the new Princess Diana ,She is what British women aspire to be … Jordan is the new Princess Diana ,She is what British women aspire to be these days,

Diana wasn't a slapper who had everything fake!
Jordan deserves everything she gets - just wants people to feel sorry for her, with these so-called rape claims!

her children must be soo proud of her-I wonder if they remember who she is?:whistling:

4lyons09;6319531

Its amazing what money,make up and false eyelashes do :-D

+1...

Thank God lol

I thought I saw her name on a packet of bread while shopping in Asda.....

Looked again, it actually said "thick cut" :w00t:

barky;6319555

her children must be soo proud of her-I wonder if they remember who she … her children must be soo proud of her-I wonder if they remember who she is?:whistling:

awww thats the real shame isnt it.

Doubt she even knows anymore.

barky;6319503

not even If I had a 100 foot barge pole

id go near her with a 2 foot barge pole

but only to knock some sense into her :lol:

cuzzy;6319558

I thought I saw her name on a packet of bread while shopping in … I thought I saw her name on a packet of bread while shopping in Asda.....you sure it said "cut?" possibly a letter was obscured by the wrapper?Looked again, it actually said "thick cut" :w00t:

micoo;6319569

id go near her with a 2 foot barge polebut only to knock some sense into … id go near her with a 2 foot barge polebut only to knock some sense into her :lol:

Baby G that aint cool dude. ;-)

ClarityofMind;6319575

she aint cool, i ahte her, man im rantin now but god i hate her, been on a lot of hate rants today

edit:

i aint baby G, im the real thing :-D

ClarityofMind;6319575

ooh-lovers tiff

micoo;6319584

she aint cool, i ahte her, man im rantin now but god i hate her, been on … she aint cool, i ahte her, man im rantin now but god i hate her, been on a lot of hate rants today

been getting much lately?jus sayin

nikkib123;6319597

And … And breath.....................................................................................

i think you mean "breathe" :lol:

barky;6319586

ooh-lovers tiff

that really made me lol

barky;6319602

lmao!!

Barky you are THE funniest guy on here.

barky;6319602

not since saturday :cry: and now ive got freshers flu :cry:

micoo;6319605

i think you mean "breathe" :lol:

I love listening to a man rant :whistling:;-)

micoo;6319616

wow.. and it shows :w00t:

micoo;6319616

saturday?? my god man,you must be gagging!

barky;6319626

saturday?? my god man,you must be gagging!

FFS Ive been 4 weeks

* gonna go off and rant *

ClarityofMind;6319640

FFS Ive been 4 weeks* gonna go off and rant *

4 weeks? and micoos been 4 days? mmm-my maths may be dreadful but methinks he is cheating:whistling:

barky;6319655

4 weeks? and micoos been 4 days? mmm-my maths may be dreadful but … 4 weeks? and micoos been 4 days? mmm-my maths may be dreadful but methinks he is cheating:whistling:

lmao!!

Micoo's way too young for me :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions