Groups

you know you ain't safe when you have people like this....

on the streets

I mean just look at their profile picture for a start!

31 Comments

Banned

wow never seen that before, thanks

Wow they are sick, I'm tempted to phone the police.

Why does that point to my profile?

Retro89;8785116

Oh dear :roll:

livingthelife07;8785123

Oh dear :roll:

lol really, is it just some link that puts you onto your profile or has the guy picked mine?

Retro89;8785130

lol really, is it just some link that puts you onto your profile or has … lol really, is it just some link that puts you onto your profile or has the guy picked mine?

Have you got short brown hair, thats the guy coming up for me.

What have you done wrong?

Retro89;8785130

lol really, is it just some link that puts you onto your profile or has … lol really, is it just some link that puts you onto your profile or has the guy picked mine?

:giggle:

its a joke - but maybe not as it's now had to be explained

yeah im confused, if its me then i have a mask on, was taken while i was paintballing.

whats the name that comes up?

Banned

Retro89;8785150

yeah im confused, if its me then i have a mask on, was taken while i was … yeah im confused, if its me then i have a mask on, was taken while i was paintballing.

we know, we all saw it

Banned

:lol:

oh god...my heart is pounding ten to the dozen here!! Got me well scared that you lot could see my profile!!!

Going to go lie down!

Can I get OP for causing heart attack by intent??? :w00t:

Retro89;8785150

yeah im confused, if its me then i have a mask on, was taken while i was … yeah im confused, if its me then i have a mask on, was taken while i was paintballing.whats the name that comes up?

Are you karl pilkington?! Do you really still not understand?! lol
    Everyone who clicks on it will see their own profile!

dh058977;8785176

Are you karl pilkington?! Do you really still not understand?! … Are you karl pilkington?! Do you really still not understand?! lolEveryone who clicks on it will see their own profile!

lol really had me.

Banned

fern37;8785173

oh god...my heart is pounding ten to the dozen here!! Got me well scared … oh god...my heart is pounding ten to the dozen here!! Got me well scared that you lot could see my profile!!!Going to go lie down!Can I get OP for causing heart attack by intent??? :w00t:

What do you have to hide on your profile eh

Banned

dh058977;8785176

Are you karl pilkington?! Do you really still not understand?! … Are you karl pilkington?! Do you really still not understand?! lolEveryone who clicks on it will see their own profile!

someone always has to spoil it :roll:

Is 89 a year of birth, or an IQ level?

master_chief;8785197

What do you have to hide on your profile eh

the real me!! lol

Banned

fern37;8785218

the real me!! lol

I'm intrigued. How hideous are you

Banned

Seen it before but you fooled me

master_chief;8785226

I'm intrigued. How hideous are you

She's lovely, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :thumbsup:

Jumpingphil;8785249

Thank you babe. I'm happy with myself and that confidence is what men like!

Banned

Jumpingphil;8785249

She seems it personality wise but that Merrick guy seemed an awfully nice chap too :whistling:

master_chief;8785305

She seems it personality wise but that Merrick guy seemed an awfully nice … She seems it personality wise but that Merrick guy seemed an awfully nice chap too :whistling:

lol....thank you for making me laugh. Depends what you like doesn't it. What's attractive to one person is bogging to another! I was married once upon a time to the most popular guy in our hall of residence. So many girls liked him but he chose me and I know I wasn't the best looking girl there so it is really down to attraction and chemistry.

fern37;8785321

lol....thank you for making me laugh. Depends what you like doesn't it. … lol....thank you for making me laugh. Depends what you like doesn't it. What's attractive to one person is bogging to another! I was married once upon a time to the most popular guy in our hall of residence. So many girls liked him but he chose me and I know I wasn't the best looking girl there so it is really down to attraction and chemistry.

I wouldn't have married him.
    Oh wait.....thank God for that....I didn't. :giggle:

Banned

fern37;8785321

lol....thank you for making me laugh. Depends what you like doesn't it. … lol....thank you for making me laugh. Depends what you like doesn't it. What's attractive to one person is bogging to another! I was married once upon a time to the most popular guy in our hall of residence. So many girls liked him but he chose me and I know I wasn't the best looking girl there so it is really down to attraction and chemistry.

I only jest. It matters not a bit what you look like in life. I'm no model either :friends:

Retro89;8785130

:lol:

Original Poster

Retro89;8785116

Thats you ?? what a small world we live in. I'd keep a low profile if I was you after what people are saying they want to do to you when they catch up with ya

fern37;8785173

oh god...my heart is pounding ten to the dozen here!! Got me well scared … oh god...my heart is pounding ten to the dozen here!! Got me well scared that you lot could see my profile!!!Going to go lie down!Can I get OP for causing heart attack by intent??? :w00t:

me too!!! proper made me giggle tho :w00t:

whats with the guy in the latex suit using a whip?

oh wait...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4782288
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)616
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.2125
      4. Samsung Note 81017

See more discussions