Groups

You know your having a bad day when

Friday

1. Get an email from argos telling you that the acoustic soloutions tv that you promised to get for some one (if it ever came back into stock) is now back in stock:) . So thats sorted and ordered, only then to receive a second email telling you that the item is no longer available ( 15 mins after you have told your friend that they will be getting it)

2. You receive an email from panasonic telling you that they are out of stock of the item you asked for but they will send an identical item out for the same price,(£9.99) then finding out that they charged you an extra £4.00

3.Having to call House of Fraser about the hamper you ordered last week, only to be told by a very nice lady that they are out of stock, but I've not been charged for it. Then finding out that they have taken £55 out of my account.

4.So to cheer myself order in a takeaway only to get food poisoning:?

img.photobucket.com/alb…gif

Still I had to get up on Saturday to Go to work, and I can tell you my sides ached all day from laughing about Friday img259.imageshack.us/img…gif

7 Comments

fox2020

Friday1. Get an email from argos telling you that the acoustic soloutions … Friday1. Get an email from argos telling you that the acoustic soloutions tv that you promised to get for some one (if it ever came back into stock) is know back in stock:) . So thats sorted and ordered, only then to receive a second email telling you that the item is no longer available ( 15 mins after you have told your friend that they will be getting it)2. You receive an email from panasonic telling you that they are out of stock of the item you asked for but they will send an identical item out for the same price,(£9.99) then finding out that they charged you an extra £4.003.Having to call House of Fraser about the hamper you ordered last week, only to be told by a very nice lady that they are out of stock, but I've not been charged for it. Then finding out that they have taken £55 out of my account.4.So to cheer myself order in a takeaway only to get food poisoning:? Still I had to get up on Saturday to Go to work, and I can tell you my sides ached all day from laughing about Friday

[COLOR=royalblue]So you had a good day then :giggle: [/COLOR]

Original Poster

Crazy1

[COLOR=royalblue]So you had a good day then :giggle: [/COLOR]

Still laughing about it:whistling:

I thought you'd be sick of laughing LOL

Original Poster

currychops

I thought you'd be sick of laughing LOL

lol just knew someone would mention the sick joke:thumbsup:

Thought I had a bad day yesterday. Big hugs...:friends: :friends:

Original Poster

I'm ok honest http://img90.exs.cx/img90/2365/k1ocray.gif

It's not hard you hit, it's how many times you get hit, and get back up!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?25115
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891717
      3. Any Xbox One news today?2356126
      4. Boom2511

See more discussions