Groups

You little match hunt

About to go to bed but now i want to find a match!

29 Comments

i just found one, then it dissapeared from my collection of matches.

it said i had found 1 match, i refreshed and then it said none.

i was robbed

ive found one

tay1982 - we reset the matches after the earlier go - if you have zero it means you are able to collect a match for today still. You can't actually get robbed

Original Poster

tay1982;2010249

i just found one, then it dissapeared from my collection of matches.it … i just found one, then it dissapeared from my collection of matches.it said i had found 1 match, i refreshed and then it said none.i was robbed

haha, why did ya refresh? :?

........got mine :-D

Admin;2010253

tay1982 - we reset the matches after the earlier go - if you have zero it … tay1982 - we reset the matches after the earlier go - if you have zero it means you are able to collect a match for today still. You can't actually get robbed

hehe ok ill get looking again:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Admin;2010253

You can't actually get robbed

Liverpool was last night :whistling:

Banned

wait what does a "match" look like are you supposed to click them or wut can someone print screen them

Ya beat me too it owlass. That'll teach me to try and think up witty tags [and failing] instead of just posting. :oops: ;-)

basically it looks like a match stick lol with a box

When you stumble on one you'll get a pop-up. If for some reason you miss the pop-up don't worry it will be added automatically to your tally (you can see it up by your PM link).

Original Poster

Proximo;2010258

wait what does a "match" look like are you supposed to click them or wut … wait what does a "match" look like are you supposed to click them or wut can someone print screen them

An orange box pops up, just click on it

nightswimmer;2010259

Ya beat me too it owlass. That'll teach me to try and think up witty tags … Ya beat me too it owlass. That'll teach me to try and think up witty tags [and failing] instead of just posting. :oops: ;-)

lol, yours can be the official one, i aint bothered :thumbsup:

is it only 1 match a day? as i have one now

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/hukdshowphoto/matchmadeSTARTED.jpg

I clicked on this thread and it told me I had found a match yay!

tay1982;2010249

i just found one, then it dissapeared from my collection of matches.it … i just found one, then it dissapeared from my collection of matches.it said i had found 1 match, i refreshed and then it said none.i was robbed

same

i gotta match! yayyyyyyyyyyy... why do i feel match 3 wil be the hardest to find?!

Strange now i have a match ...........hmmm codings gone a little skewhiff methinks

ah ****, it's 8:30 & I've found a match already - now what am I supposed to do for the rest of the day!

I want to find a match

worto03;2010583

ah ****, it's 8:30 & I've found a match already - now what am I supposed … ah ****, it's 8:30 & I've found a match already - now what am I supposed to do for the rest of the day!

Feed the baby.
    Do the washing up.
    Do the laundry.
    Clean the kitchen.
    Make the beds.
    Hoover through the house.
    Do the ironing.
    Go food shopping.
    Prepare dinner.

Right that's this morning sorted for you, give me a shout if you have problems with this afternoon. :w00t: :thumbsup:

It says i have found one..not seen anything popup though..then again i do have abotu 10 windows open lol

Just got one there now also.

watch out JD for that flame on your head hehehehehehe - love that avvy!

snowtiger i found a flames pic for you!!
    http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/EUR/2400-1337~Bengal-Tiger-Jumping-Flames-Posters.jpg

got meself one too, taadaatodududu

kippy;2010634

snowtiger i found a flames pic for you!!

Thatt's nice Kippy, thankyou x

Feed the baby.Do the washing up.Do the laundry.Clean the kitchen.Make the … Feed the baby.Do the washing up.Do the laundry.Clean the kitchen.Make the beds.Hoover through the house.Do the ironing.Go food shopping.Prepare dinner.

lol - I'm at work I can't so all that, I'll email my girlfriend your list shes at home, I'm sure she'll sort it

worto03;2010660

lol - I'm at work I can't so all that, I'll email my girlfriend your list … lol - I'm at work I can't so all that, I'll email my girlfriend your list shes at home, I'm sure she'll sort it

oops ! :oops: See that's what happens when one makes wild assumptions !

ps. If you want this afternoons chores to email her I can do a draft copy. :thumbsup:

Have a good day at work !!

kippy;2010631

watch out JD for that flame on your head hehehehehehe - love that avvy!

What you on about there is nothing wrong with my head. :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1827
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2495
      3. Cat Chat77735
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions