Groups

You may be able to tell its been a boring wet Caturday!

An engineer, of the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corporation, died and went to heaven.

At the gates, St. Peter told him, "Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven".

The Engineer thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hangout with God."

St. Peter took him to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.

He then asked God, "Hey, aren't you the inventor of woman?"

God said, "Ah, yes."

"Well," said! the engineer, "professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention:
    1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion.
    2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.
    3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.
    4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust.
    5. Finally, the maintenance costs are outrageous."

"Hmmmm, you may have some good points there," replied God, "hold on."
    God went to his Celestial super computer, typed in a few words and waited for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.
    Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to the engineer, "but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours."

7 Comments

theres never a boring caturday :x

why does everybody on this site love cats and even name days of the week after them?? I cant stand the things...

wonkey;2362993

why does everybody on this site love cats and even name days of the week … why does everybody on this site love cats and even name days of the week after them?? I cant stand the things...

i cant say i hate them i just cant be arsed with them

like the joke though :thumbsup:

wonkey;2362993

why does everybody on this site love cats and even name days of the week … why does everybody on this site love cats and even name days of the week after them?? I cant stand the things...

they should ban the person who started all this markley

black gerbil1;2363018

they should ban the person who started all this markley

Wonder who that could of been BG1? hummmmmmmmmmmmmm :whistling:

wonkey;2362993

err hello, it's a worldwide phenomenon not just this site ... besides u got your own hobby right??

btw Want One, love bikes maybe not harley ...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions