You might think it is safe to use the bathroom tonight .......

13 replies
Found 9th Jul 2008
but think again!

1. Misc
  2. Bathroom
11 Comments

Original Poster

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-3/1301168/swallowed.jpg

lol...

rofl, thats weird !

Very good!!

I didnt know this existed ...
"Fear of the flush. Does your child suffer from autoflushophobia? Okay, we made that word up, but it describes the very real terror many children feel about toilets that flush automatically. The unpredictability and the loud, high-pitched sound can cause anxiety and, for some children, even a refusal to use these toilets a big problem for parents as auto-flushers become more and more prevalent."

How can you type in that position? LOL

http://images.macworld.com/images/legacy/2005/07/images/content/macmaniaflush.jpg

kippy;2492935

I didnt know this existed ..."Fear of the flush. Does your child suffer … I didnt know this existed ..."Fear of the flush. Does your child suffer from autoflushophobia? Okay, we made that word up, but it describes the very real terror many children feel about toilets that flush automatically. The unpredictability and the loud, high-pitched sound can cause anxiety and, for some children, even a refusal to use these toilets a big problem for parents as auto-flushers become more and more prevalent."

My daughter is scared of flushing full stop. She screams the house down if you flush the loo when she is near the bathroom

one of my sons was the same when he was liccle ....... ahhhhh memories :roll:

Sloth/Mod

Apparently when i was tiny i was always convinced i'd get flushed down the pan. :lol:

i suppose i can understand that a little more. the sounds and afraid of falling in and being sucked into this hole in the ground ... not a very nice smelling one no doubt.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769571
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710988
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3167
    4. Add one, leave one game54415463

See more discussions