you must try a cruise for fantastic value for money !

9 replies
Found 1st Jul 2008
did my first cruise on the royal carribean . very impressed and cant believe how little i spent onboard after the initial cost as everything is included apart from alcohol . entertainment is all free ,sports ,towels ,sunbeds,soft drinks,fine dining ,marellous and luxurious surroundings . cant believe its all over ....it was amazing ! and the thing is you are always just about 5 mins away from ur state room .no worry for how to get home or how much a taxi will cost .lol

1. Misc
  2. Cruise
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cruise
9 Comments

dont you have to be about 60 to go on a cruise :whistling: and wear sandals and white socks and a bumb bag o and dont forget the mobile on the waist band :whistling:

how much did you paid?

ding;2435395

dont you have to be about 60 to go on a cruise :whistling: and wear … dont you have to be about 60 to go on a cruise :whistling: and wear sandals and white socks and a bumb bag o and dont forget the mobile on the waist band :whistling:

Haha cracking me up here

Narkodrom;2435507

how much did you paid?

paid? do you mean how much did you pay? lol. Maybe you need some sleep. Im guessing your tired!!

I agree, Cruise is a good way to holiday, we did our first last year, and loved it so much went again this year. Lovely to wake up every day in a different country, and no you don't have to be a pensioner...
We have been with Thomson and Island, would recommend both for under £500 each

Original Poster

mummykins;2439684

I agree, Cruise is a good way to holiday, we did our first last year, and … I agree, Cruise is a good way to holiday, we did our first last year, and loved it so much went again this year. Lovely to wake up every day in a different country, and no you don't have to be a pensioner...We have been with Thomson and Island, would recommend both for under £500 each

did you get soft drinks free or did you have to pay for this ? do u know how much it would have cost if you had to bvisit the medical centre as i was going to go during my cruise as i got badly burned by the jaccuzi ?

Original Poster

ding;2435395

dont you have to be about 60 to go on a cruise :whistling: and wear … dont you have to be about 60 to go on a cruise :whistling: and wear sandals and white socks and a bumb bag o and dont forget the mobile on the waist band :whistling:

no you definately dont need to be 60 am 47 and i was one of the oldest on board !!! lol so there you go ,get a life ! Its y:-Do.u who sounds ancient

ding;2435395

:giggle::giggle: What a delightfull image!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien46
    2. Is this junction box wired properly??610
    3. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit58
    4. Foo fighters presale code.1110

See more discussions