You really can sell anything on eBay.....

Description for item number 280615612481

Xbox 360, 18 games, 3 guitars, drugs, steering wheel +

Looking through the description you can see what they meant.
Must have had something on their mind at the time....

12 Comments

Banned

what am i looking for exactly?

Banned

typo of drums

Original Poster

Xbox 360, 18 games, 3 guitars, drugs, steering wheel +

I think you will find the retard mean't drums

What if the buyer submits a claim?

Where are my drugs like? Negative feedback for you

hows about a paper bag for.....£27 item no.230571812920

niminator

What if the buyer submits a claim?Where are my drugs like? Negative … What if the buyer submits a claim?Where are my drugs like? Negative feedback for you [[quote=niminator]What if the buyer submits a claim?Where are my drugs like? Negative feedback for you

He can't. He can't submit a claim for not getting a item prohibited on Ebay.

jonny619447

I think you will find the retard mean't drums

You call him a retard yet you used an apostrophe in meant? There's no missing letter.

Sparkdex

You call him a retard yet you used an apostrophe in meant? There's no … You call him a retard yet you used an apostrophe in meant? There's no missing letter.

You have ago at me for miss spelling a word yet you don't that "July" and "August" start with capital letters. hotukdeals.com/dea…102

If you want to act the role of the spelling police, maybe you should think about arresting yourself (I was rat arsed when I wrote that, whats your excuse)

Also putting "drugs" instead of "drums" in the title of an Ebay listing is pretty retardish, would you not agree?

Edited by: "jonny619447" 16th Jan 2011

jonny619447

You have ago at me for miss spelling a word yet you don't that "July" and … You have ago at me for miss spelling a word yet you don't that "July" and "August" start with capital letters. http://www.hotukdeals.com/deal-requests/deals-on-thorpe-park/704102If you want to act the role of the spelling police, maybe you should think about arresting yourself (I was rat arsed when I wrote that, whats your excuse)Also putting "drugs" instead of "drums" in the title of an Ebay listing is pretty retardish, would you not agree?

Mhm don't bring me into it, I was only commenting that you cant call others retarded for making errors when you make errors yourself?

I really bores me when people use grammar, spelling or punctuation as some form of jibe against others on the internet... Well done, you're correct.. Somebody made a mistake.. No matter how right you are though, you still end up looking like the nob.
Edited by: "spritey" 16th Jan 2011

spritey

I really bores me when people use grammar, spelling or punctuation as … I really bores me when people use grammar, spelling or punctuation as some form of jibe against others on the internet... Well done, you're correct.. Somebody made a mistake.. No matter how right you are though, you still end up looking like the nob.

are you sure that nob dont have a k at the beginning

I'm kidding, I'm kidding
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763979
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions