Expired

You reap what you sow Donald

Found 15th Jan
**** countries all over the world will laughing their heads off.
Turn down the volume or the voiceover will grate on your nerves
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
These snowflakes are melting so badly, I love everyday of his presidency. Watching the lefts heads explode
No one in any of those places cares about Trumps comments.

Its just snowflake millennials having internet tantrums!
It's amazing how many people are motivated by nothing but spite. So, many would happily cut their nose off to spite their face. There are people who would literally burn the world down just to see the liberals cry as everyone, themselves included, goes down in flames. Trump, brexit, all motivated by nothing more than pure spite.

Of all things, spite, is what overrides rational selfishness and self-preservation. It's incredible from a purely sociological perspective.
52 Comments
A few on here will be arranging marches and will throw their arms up in disgust at the disrespect shown to their hero.
I just find it puerile. It just gives him ammunition.
I think it's childish.

They may as well stand in a corner stamping their feet and screaming.

Back in the day Reagan got much the same response from many, it made no difference to him.

I'm not convinced this is going to change everything for the better.
No one in any of those places cares about Trumps comments.

Its just snowflake millennials having internet tantrums!
groenleader8 m ago

No one in any of those places cares about Trumps comments. Its just …No one in any of those places cares about Trumps comments. Its just snowflake millennials having internet tantrums!

These snowflakes are melting so badly, I love everyday of his presidency. Watching the lefts heads explode
john7676765 m ago

These snowflakes are melting so badly, I love everyday of his presidency. …These snowflakes are melting so badly, I love everyday of his presidency. Watching the lefts heads explode

Tbh i think everyone is enjoying this presidency, just for the comedy value.
CoeK1 h, 6 m ago

Tbh i think everyone is enjoying this presidency, just for the comedy …Tbh i think everyone is enjoying this presidency, just for the comedy value.

He is a comedy writers idea of a wet dream. So much material from just one man.

US politicians on the whole are pretty funny/terrifying/hilarious, I liked the woman politician who wants to make masturbation illegal and have men fined $100 because its an "act against an unborn child, and fails to preserve the sanctity of life".

Monty Python was right all along "Every sperm is sacred........"
DKLS2 m ago

He is a comedy writers idea of a wet dream. So much material from just one …He is a comedy writers idea of a wet dream. So much material from just one man. US politicians on the whole are pretty funny/terrifying/hilarious, I liked the woman politician who wants to make masturbation illegal and have men fined $100 because its an "act against an unborn child, and fails to preserve the sanctity of life".Monty Python was right all along "Every sperm is sacred........"

I do think most of them are caricatures of their real selves, however in trumps case every speech he makes regardless of content is comedy gold just because of his strange mannerisms.
CoeK14 m ago

I do think most of them are caricatures of their real selves, however in …I do think most of them are caricatures of their real selves, however in trumps case every speech he makes regardless of content is comedy gold just because of his strange mannerisms.

He does have the strangest public speaking style, never seen anyone speak like he does. Its more like a really bad QVC sales pitch than Political speech.

I would love to have a chat with a Linguist to get their perspectives.
DKLS6 m ago

He does have the strangest public speaking style, never seen anyone speak …He does have the strangest public speaking style, never seen anyone speak like he does. Its more like a really bad QVC sales pitch than Political speech. I would love to have a chat with a Linguist to get their perspectives.

He is the best speaker, he knows lots of big words, nobody speaks better words than trump
You know that golf course he own in Scotland? How many (poo)holes?
Just an idea
So what you're saying OP is that he's sown a bit of harmless hot air?
It's amazing how many people are motivated by nothing but spite. So, many would happily cut their nose off to spite their face. There are people who would literally burn the world down just to see the liberals cry as everyone, themselves included, goes down in flames. Trump, brexit, all motivated by nothing more than pure spite.

Of all things, spite, is what overrides rational selfishness and self-preservation. It's incredible from a purely sociological perspective.
bjrosl13 m ago

It's amazing how many people are motivated by nothing but spite. So, many …It's amazing how many people are motivated by nothing but spite. So, many would happily cut their nose off to spite their face. There are people who would literally burn the world down just to see the liberals cry as everyone, themselves included, goes down in flames. Trump, brexit, all motivated by nothing more than pure spite. Of all things, spite, is what overrides rational selfishness and self-preservation. It's incredible from a purely sociological perspective.

Thank you for your pure perspective, bjrosl BASoc MSoc PhD
bjrosl19 m ago

It's amazing how many people are motivated by nothing but spite. So, many …It's amazing how many people are motivated by nothing but spite. So, many would happily cut their nose off to spite their face. There are people who would literally burn the world down just to see the liberals cry as everyone, themselves included, goes down in flames. Trump, brexit, all motivated by nothing more than pure spite. Of all things, spite, is what overrides rational selfishness and self-preservation. It's incredible from a purely sociological perspective.

They probably consider annoying liberals more of a byproduct tbh.
Uilleam179 m ago

Maybe FAKE hot air

So therefore as he reaps what he sows everything in these projections is fake?
Rubisco4 m ago

So therefore as he reaps what he sows everything in these projections is …So therefore as he reaps what he sows everything in these projections is fake?

That is how pedant would see it.
CoeK6 m ago

That is how pedant would see it.

Is that from a purely sociological perspective?
Rubisco16 m ago

Is that from a purely sociological perspective?

REAP WHAT YOU SOW?

REALLY?

So he wont be worth billions and billions of dollars and be the most powerful man on the planet then? Plus a very stable genius
bjrosl2 h, 12 m ago

Tad dramatic at burning the world down. Spite as a motivation has negative connotations, but can also be a great motivator. My career has benefited from spite usually stemming from being told "I couldn't do something" well screw you I can and I will.

Apart from upsetting various groups on twitter by saying mean things what has Trump or Brexit actually done?
DKLS7 m ago

Apart from upsetting various groups on twitter by saying mean things what …Apart from upsetting various groups on twitter by saying mean things what has Trump or Brexit actually done?

Empowered fringe groups and extremists.
Bestard15 m ago

Empowered fringe groups and extremists.

Is that it? in that case I shall laugh even louder at Trumps antics and those that choose to be offended.

I wonder what Bashar al-Assad, Omar al-Bashir or Rodrigo Duterte have "achieved" in the same time.

I know that Omar was quite fond of the systematic killing and rape of Darfuri men, women, and children but am not up to date on the others.
DKLS12 m ago

I wonder what Bashar al-Assad, Omar al-Bashir or Rodrigo Duterte have …I wonder what Bashar al-Assad, Omar al-Bashir or Rodrigo Duterte have "achieved" in the same time.

None of those men are white!

33068552-RjhSc.jpg
DKLS21 m ago

Is that it? in that case I shall laugh even louder at Trumps antics and …Is that it? in that case I shall laugh even louder at Trumps antics and those that choose to be offended. I wonder what Bashar al-Assad, Omar al-Bashir or Rodrigo Duterte have "achieved" in the same time.I know that Omar was quite fond of the systematic killing and rape of Darfuri men, women, and children but am not up to date on the others.

So you think everyone should just sink to the lowest level rather than trying to lead a better example?

This is what the previous poster was exactly getting at, rather than trying to better themselves, it seems a lot would rather try and drag everyone else down to the same level as theirs rather than trying to better themselves.

Very sad times.
Rubisco12 m ago

None of those men are white![Image]

I see your point but not many white folks to pick from this current list of dictator types: (draw your own conclusions)

33068632-JSI07.jpg
Towelie6 m ago

So you think everyone should just sink to the lowest level rather than …So you think everyone should just sink to the lowest level rather than trying to lead a better example? This is what the previous poster was exactly getting at, rather than trying to better themselves, it seems a lot would rather try and drag everyone else down to the same level as theirs rather than trying to better themselves. Very sad times.

People make an active choice to be offended. I just think if people put as much effort into improving their lot rather than moaning on the internet the world would be a much better place. Misplaced energy and all that.
Someone projected poop emojis for 45 minutes, wow sick burn that'll teach him!

I get he is an idiot but apparently you fight that by being an even bigger self righteous idiot.
DKLS18 m ago

People make an active choice to be offended. I just think if people put as …People make an active choice to be offended. I just think if people put as much effort into improving their lot rather than moaning on the internet the world would be a much better place. Misplaced energy and all that.

But then journalists would have to do actual journalism instead of just browsing what's trending on Twitter
Graham19792 h, 20 m ago

REAP WHAT YOU SOW?REALLY?So he wont be worth billions and billions of …REAP WHAT YOU SOW?REALLY?So he wont be worth billions and billions of dollars and be the most powerful man on the planet then? Plus a very stable genius

Donald?
bjrosl4 h, 24 m ago

33069279-hBu1Y.jpg
CoeK1 h, 51 m ago

Donald?

Erm to you is The Donald!
Meh, this thread looks to have had comments deleted.
john7676769 h, 6 m ago

These snowflakes are melting so badly, I love everyday of his presidency. …These snowflakes are melting so badly, I love everyday of his presidency. Watching the lefts heads explode

As a Trump supporter you wouldn't have considered that there are people on the "left" that are laughing harder and will be for way longer about the terrible damage he's done to the Republican party and the alt-right
Graham197950 m ago

Erm to you is The Donald!

Haha lies. He is much more eloquent than you. Covfefe.
CoeK33 m ago

Haha lies. He is much more eloquent than you. Covfefe.

And he's richer, has a better job and a bigger house and says "NO WAY, FOLKS!" to buying a BBC TV license
Don't think they video does it justice. Didn't show how hypnotic that patten was. It was quite something before I even realised they were poops.
POTUS last week in front of the Norwegian PM was pleased to mention he had sold some F52 planes however these only exist in C.O.D. game
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants