Groups

you tube account help please?

can anybody here help me with shutting a you tube account please? my daughter set one up a few years back and wants to now shut it but unfortunatly she has forgotten the email address she set it up in.does anybody know a way around this please?

5 Comments

Have you tried emailing YouTube or ironically, search YouTube for a video on the matter?

Original Poster

ktm666

Have you tried emailing YouTube or ironically, search YouTube for a video … Have you tried emailing YouTube or ironically, search YouTube for a video on the matter?

​thankyou i will try looking.

If she happens to be still logged into the YouTube account on one of your devices you should be able see the email address by clicking the little avatar next to the bell in the top-right hand corner.
    Edited by: "SUMMONER" 26th Jan

Original Poster

SUMMONER

If she happens to be still logged into the YouTube account on one of your … If she happens to be still logged into the YouTube account on one of your devices you should be able see the email address by clicking the little avatar next to the bell in the top-right hand corner.

​unfortunatly shes not but thankyou for the help.

Get someone who already has a Gmail account to login to YouTube. Find one of the videos from your daughter and subscribe to her channel. Now you should see an.. about.... Under the options where you can read about the person, plus there will be some contact information like a email. That will give you a email address. Hopefully
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047093
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie11

See more discussions