Groups

Youll either love or hate this thread

Read yesterday that there is now marmite cereal bars.
    I personally think its disgusting

13 Comments

ewwwwww :-(

kühles Geschichte bro

Original Poster

i got them for the mrs as she like marmite they were disgusting even she didnt like them

Banned

They were giving them out free a few weeks ago. I didn't bother to get one, but someone else collected a couple and offered one to me. I took one bite and spat it out. I'd describe it as cardboard but with less taste that cardboard. in short, it probably was the most disgusting "food" I've ever had the misfortune to taste.

Original Poster

guv;8206725

They were giving them out free a few weeks ago. I didn't bother to get … They were giving them out free a few weeks ago. I didn't bother to get one, but someone else collected a couple and offered one to me. I took one bite and spat it out. I'd describe it as cardboard but with less taste that cardboard. in short, it probably was the most disgusting "food" I've ever had the misfortune to taste.

TBH i dont even wanna risk it

i have no love or hate towards this thread

the marmite cereal bars on the other hand........ yuck

they are disgusting

i am yet to meet someone who likes them, why did they make them when i reckon 95% of ppl think thier disgusting, i had 2 bites of one then chucked it away.

I hate marmite but thank you for pointing out that they are available............. I know now what I'm getting for everyone as stocking fillers for X-mas!

Banned

ErrorOperator;8208498

i am yet to meet someone who likes them, why did they make them when i … i am yet to meet someone who likes them, why did they make them when i reckon 95% of ppl think thier disgusting, i had 2 bites of one then chucked it away.

I think its a bi-product of chicken rearing. Why throw the scrapings from the bottom of the chicken coup, when you can sell it on?

I workmate brought one in the other day and three of us had a bite and all three spat it out into the bin. They are beyond vile!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …273944
      2. word association Game72944190
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1719

See more discussions