Groups

You'll never guess what ....

The new Hamster is missing ............. again "/

i give up !!

26 Comments

Try under the sofa, ours hides there all the time

lol, you wanna get an elephant instead, at least you can spot it easily when your trying to find it

Banned

do you let it out just so you can post here saying its lost

keep the thing in a cage, /end thread

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8749861

do you let it out just so you can post here saying its lost

To be honest if i wanted to lie i would leave it in its cage and lie, wouldnt i ?

But its honestly gone ! lol

]http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/7_ifT6R_VnkLF7IR4tJMmmIno9AMHrqo68pwqj2Y61nyysXz1PdFV2H-JEMq8NNp_ZsjdlkPc6s4LJ-t1HEmh2e7nkXeEe53JqPWEZOvl9kmZXD3de57H56AS6hWsY6yHR_WNjEXCVumY_tTSPs4m4ErBQ :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Boogie83e;8749889

] :thumbsup:

i realllly want one of them !!

Boogie83e;8749889

] :thumbsup:

haha, I was about to post she needs to buy it a lead!!!

Aaah get a wee bell for around its neck:-D

Original Poster

bossyboots;8749907

haha, I was about to post she needs to buy it a lead!!!Aaah get a wee … haha, I was about to post she needs to buy it a lead!!!Aaah get a wee bell for around its neck:-D

OMG what brill idea !!

Why not get a guinea pig instead of a hamster? Much easier if it gets loose..

aah96;8749913

OMG what brill idea !!

but then again, imagine it on that wheel all night - with that bell ringing ALL NIGHT!!!!!!

Banned

you do know the gap inbetween the bars of the cage are meant to be narrrower than the animal in it :whistling:

richp;8749855

lol, you wanna get an elephant instead, at least you can spot it easily … lol, you wanna get an elephant instead, at least you can spot it easily when your trying to find it

^^^^This lol!!

Get these guys in...

http://i.factmonster.com/images/cine/01270301.jpg

:thumbsup:

richp;8749855

lol, you wanna get an elephant instead, at least you can spot it easily … lol, you wanna get an elephant instead, at least you can spot it easily when your trying to find it

Not if it's hiding behind the T.V. :giggle:

How did it escape? Arnold made a dash for freedom tonight, but I managed to catch him...Man he's so faaaaaaast! I want a hamster lead. I was going to just tie some string to his wee leg, but if you can get a lead, sorted! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

rehydrated;8750313

How did it escape? Arnold made a dash for freedom tonight, but I managed … How did it escape? Arnold made a dash for freedom tonight, but I managed to catch him...Man he's so faaaaaaast! I want a hamster lead. I was going to just tie some string to his wee leg, but if you can get a lead, sorted! :thumbsup:

didnt sleep at home last night but hes figured out how to open his cage at the door !!

Have you checked inside the cat ?

aah96;8750323

didnt sleep at home last night but hes figured out how to open his cage … didnt sleep at home last night but hes figured out how to open his cage at the door !!

can you not padlock the cage door?? :whistling:

Isn't this about the 23rd you've lost?

de ja vous

Original Poster

Squelds;8750368

Have you checked inside the cat ?

Thankfully i dont have one !

fern37;8750379

can you not padlock the cage door?? :whistling:

ive zip tied it up !

dxx;8750392

Isn't this about the 23rd you've lost?

... 2nd

aah96;8750323

didnt sleep at home last night but hes figured out how to open his cage … didnt sleep at home last night but hes figured out how to open his cage at the door !!

Ours did that :w00t: Took up 3 weeks to realise he was escaping, then climbing back to his cage...

We had to bend the door so it won't open, and now use the door on the roof of the cage.

Original Poster

faevilangel;8752670

Ours did that :w00t: Took up 3 weeks to realise he was escaping, then … Ours did that :w00t: Took up 3 weeks to realise he was escaping, then climbing back to his cage...We had to bend the door so it won't open, and now use the door on the roof of the cage.

:lol:

Least yours came back !!

mine made a bed under the wardrobe !!! :w00t:

but ive ziptied the cage so all is good !!

At school my daughter had a emergency help list on what to do if the hamster escaped!

There used to be an Urban myth about a escaped hamsters infestation - I think the story went along the lines that someone had brought a hamster and it escaped, they then brought another and that escaped. The escaped hamsters started breading and caused a hamster infestation in their council estate!

:-D

Original Poster

KAC;8754001

At school my daughter had a emergency help list on what to do if the … At school my daughter had a emergency help list on what to do if the hamster escaped!There used to be an Urban myth about a escaped hamsters infestation - I think the story went along the lines that someone had brought a hamster and it escaped, they then brought another and that escaped. The escaped hamsters started breading and caused a hamster infestation in their council estate!:-D

:lol: :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?3460
      2. word association Game74044584
      3. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407244
      4. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45

See more discussions