Groups

young people. You make me worry about the future

I know we all did stupid things when young, but seeing this, makes me very worried about the future. You don't need to tweet, post everything that happens. See photo

32 Comments

Original Poster

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/shabbird/SfxqNQB_zpsbmdtbgtf.jpg
    Edited by: "shabbird" 25th Sep 2016

Banned

Hmmm.... look at the user @ name. Not sure that word is allowed on here and it's obviously fake. lol

Gotta be trolling. Nobody could be that stupid.

Oh hi summer X) How are you quiz queen?
    Edited by: "deeky" 25th Sep 2016

Banned

Hey summer

archer1204

Shabbird read your pms

Which one? The suspension one from the mods? X)

Original Poster

I did edit the came. lol. didn't realise it until I read the comments.

Nifty edit Shab

shabbird

...You don't need to tweet, post everything that happens. See photo...

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/d0/d0bda1c68497179176567dce752c10dc2268e7514d319fb3c295a026932af29e.jpg

Original Poster

This is true but googling says it was 2 years old article. Hopefully the girl is much wiser now.

click me

Original Poster

deeky

Which one? The suspension one from the mods? X)

stop giving them ideas. You lot would miss me too much if that happened. (_;)

If anybody is interested and wants to take a look at what other stuff she does, the blurred part of her twitter handle is the C bomb (_;)

Banned

danielwhicks

If anybody is interested and wants to take a look at what other stuff she … If anybody is interested and wants to take a look at what other stuff she does, the blurred part of her twitter handle is the C bomb (_;)

Yeah, we know!

Lol really? This makes me worry about the older folks...

shabbird

This is true but googling says it was 2 years old article. Hopefully the … This is true but googling says it was 2 years old article. Hopefully the girl is much wiser now. click me

​i doubt it, she sounds like she needs a step by step guide how to breath.

I can't work out the name on the 2nd card. The surname doesn't look the same. Also different bank branches. So either she got into debt with one and had to go else where.

Thought was fake, but there's multiple cases of this happening way back to 2012 with people sharing their bank card details openly over twitter.

Ever seen the movie Idiocracy? If not go watch it for a glimpse of what the future will be like.

Retro89

Ever seen the movie Idiocracy? If not go watch it for a glimpse of what … Ever seen the movie Idiocracy? If not go watch it for a glimpse of what the future will be like.

​this girl is the genetic link from us to idiocracy. ( I see things everyday and wonder if in my lifetime the human race will end up like that)

MrScotchBonnet

Hey summer

Hey Mr

OMG

we realy need to bring back the Darwin awards

miles136

OMG

What have you done???

summerof76

What have you done???

Blame Mr Martin

Banned

Didn't someone die over Facebook's de-like or de-friend or de-whatever. It's not Facebook or Twitter that adults are behaving like spoiled kids, it just happens it shows how immature they are and dangerous.

A fool and his money are soon parted...

Original Poster

3guesses

A fool and his money are soon parted...

No wonder I am always broke

shabbird

No wonder I am always broke

Thats because of the deals you post X)

Original Poster

summerof76

true.. I must stop looking for bargains

summerof76

And she's young

♫ I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way... ♫

DarkEnergy2012

♫ I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them l … ♫ I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way... ♫8)

let them lead the way

Are you nuts?

They can't even find their way to the playground on their own

Joey Bloggsy

Are you nuts?

Yup !
    http://www.free-animated-pictures.com/Animated_Gifs_Collection_band-drums-squirell-the_nuts.gif

Banned

Someone I used to know just shared this.

[img]scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t…png?oh=ea8cc1cd91196161df249234bfdceac0&oe=586CCAC5[/img]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044542
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      3. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218

See more discussions