Found 18th Aug 2010
Can anyone tell me the cheapest way to get a young persons railcard?

1. Misc
  2. Railcard
10 Comments

If you are a student, get a Natwest student account and they give them out for five years from opening the account for free (as long as you remain under 25)

offer to buy one off a skint under 25 for a fiver

spic

If you are a student, get a Natwest student account and they give them … If you are a student, get a Natwest student account and they give them out for five years from opening the account for free (as long as you remain under 25)

They also give them to over 25's with a Natwest account but only for the duration of the course which for a sweetner to get a account is a bit silly.

think only 1st year students with offer can apply

there's a code on here to order it online and save 10%....
Also handy if you don't have any passport pics as you can upload one from the digital camera and save yourself £4/5!!

Original Poster

czar.nik

there's a code on here to order it online and save 10%....Also handy if … there's a code on here to order it online and save 10%....Also handy if you don't have any passport pics as you can upload one from the digital camera and save yourself £4/5!!

Help - I can't find it?

kensington143

Help - I can't find it?

Im looking too but cant too

Can't remember where it is exactly but search railcard in the search bar and just keep looking til you find the Young person's......

BUMP

Chiptivo

BUMP

oO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)96194
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769271
    3. Rewview sites22
    4. Add one, leave one game54315405

See more discussions