Over25's!!

13 Comments

Original Poster

[SIZE="7"]Go!![/SIZE]!!

think everyone is asleep

Original Poster

muffin247;6475361

think everyone is asleep

I was just testing the water!! (But I thought the same) ;-)

Not asleep here, already know who the top 12 are but won't spoil it.

Am debating going to bed for 3 hours or not bothering and staying up for the F1 to start - sad I know!!

Original Poster

KazzyD;6475382

Not asleep here, already know who the top 12 are but won't spoil it.Am … Not asleep here, already know who the top 12 are but won't spoil it.Am debating going to bed for 3 hours or not bothering and staying up for the F1 to start - sad I know!!

You know the top 12, and watch F1..... Pls share!!!!

Share what, the top 12 or about F1?

Original Poster

KazzyD;6475388

Share what, the top 12 or about F1?

I'd be more impressed with the latter!!!

F1? Where do you want me to start. Well, been watching since the Mansel, Senna, Prost days, was an avid Damon Hill fan for years, been to Silverstone a few times, can't stand Schumacher and have never missed watching a race since 1991.

Will that do?

Original Poster

KazzyD;6475392

F1? Where do you want me to start. Well, been watching since the … F1? Where do you want me to start. Well, been watching since the Mansel, Senna, Prost days, was an avid Damon Hill fan for years, been to Silverstone a few times, can't stand Schumacher and have never missed watching a race since 1991.Will that do?

No.... I want to know who will win today............ ;-)

Difficult one cos Japan is always such an unpredictable track as this mornings qualifying showed. The weather can change quite quickly and when it rains in Japan, IT RAINS!!!

Providing the track stays dry and no red flags, I think I would put my money on VETTEL, though you can never rule out the Kerrs system on the Mclaren in 3rd, so I think it will be one of those two. I do think that Brawn will wrap up the Team Championship this weekend.

So, now I've put my head on the block, I will probably be totally wrong !!!

:thumbsup:

Well I predicted VETTEL to win, hope you put some money on :thumbsup:

I know that Llloyd Daniels gets through from Cheryls 6. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31121
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …109234
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34214
      4. GOT Leaks again1022

See more discussions