Groups

Your ambition, your dream.

Banned
    Have you got an ultimate ambition or perhaps a dream which you'd love to achieve?

I have, it will never come true. But it's there and gives me a tiny amount of hope when I need it.

17 Comments

JDeal

I have, it will never come true. But it's there and gives me a tiny … I have, it will never come true. But it's there and gives me a tiny amount of hope when I need it.

And what is it??

Yours sincerely

Your Stalker :lol:

Original Poster Banned

simplygifted

And what is it??Yours sincerelyYour Stalker :lol:

I'm going to answer that in reverse order. People talk about stalkers as if they're bad things, I can honestly say I love mine dearly. I'm guaranteed company, if I forget something I only have to ask and when I get married i've got someone to hold my trailing dress.

As for my dream, it's more of a dream than an ambition. I don't like talking about it, they might laugh at me. I know it's a bit off to ask something and not give anything first, but i'm open to persuasion. It's just something I would love to do, even if it was just the once.

my dream is for one day me and the OH to finally have a baby, may sound silly but we've tried hard and had set backs but im determined to be a mum more than anything in the world, i would idealy love 4 children but even if i just have one i'll be over the moon

I want to grow a big bushy beard but it itches after a week or so, so I shave it off.

I had a dream that I met god last night (for the record, I'm not religious in the slightest). Myself and all my friends had died and we were in a very pleasant waiting area awaiting our fate.

One of my friend's was told he was being re-incarnated as a tree (something he was strangely pleased about) and the rest of my friends were told they were going up to heaven.

I was taken aside and informed that as I was under 26 I could be be re-incarnated as a human if I wanted to. But if I chose that option I would have to depart immediately and could not say goodbye to my friends before leaving.

I chose to be reborn and entered a new life through the eyes of a Japanese baby!

It was all frighteningly realistic.

MBeeching

I had a dream that I met god last night (for the record, I'm not … I had a dream that I met god last night (for the record, I'm not religious in the slightest). Myself and all my friends had died and we were in a very pleasant waiting area awaiting our fate.One of my friend's was told he was being re-incarnated as a tree (something he was strangely pleased about) and the rest of my friends were told they were going up to heaven.I was taken aside and informed that as I was under 26 I could be be re-incarnated as a human if I wanted to. But if I chose that option I would have to depart immediately and could not say goodbye to my friends before leaving.I chose to be reborn and entered a new life through the eyes of a Japanese baby!It was all frighteningly realistic.

:giggle: I wish I had vivid dreams like that

Original Poster Banned

Hmm, interesting.

I had a friend once (I don't talk to him now - ever since becoming a recluse), whose ambition was to do a stand up comedy show, he just wanted to work a crowd. He was a bit weird, last I heard he had seen a psychic who told him he had a brilliant future career. He misheard it as he had a brilliant future in Korea and off he went.

Like many on here, it's to reach the next milestone in my post count and be congratulated for it. Shows you've truly achieved something.

Lmfao..

Oh Victim you know that's your dream too!

:giggle:

Banned

ilovepink

my dream is for one day me and the OH to finally have a baby, may sound … my dream is for one day me and the OH to finally have a baby, may sound silly but we've tried hard and had set backs but im determined to be a mum more than anything in the world, i would idealy love 4 children but even if i just have one i'll be over the moon

Sometimes when you stop trying so hard these things happen so much easier. You derserve it darlin..........if anything the kid is going to love your puppies!!!:w00t:

sadiebabes

Oh Victim you know that's your dream too!:giggle:

I know..

:oops:

Banned

I want to walk on the moon.......it'll happen soon, I have a plan

My ambition is to see someone I know on tv, preferably someone I went to school with on Big Brother, would be interesting to watch someone you know on that show.

i would love to sing with a band

UltimoScorpion

Sometimes when you stop trying so hard these things happen so much … Sometimes when you stop trying so hard these things happen so much easier. You derserve it darlin..........if anything the kid is going to love your puppies!!!:w00t:

bless thanks hun x x x:-D

UltimoScorpion

I want to walk on the moon.......it'll happen soon, I have a plan

With all the empty bottles littering the HUKD bar you are going to build a tower, right?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846239
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News67
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764385
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33196

See more discussions