Groups

Your Apple ID has been blocked

I have just received this email. A little checking of the "real" sender address shows that it is fake. Do NOT open the attachment.

11 Comments

Get them almost on a daily basis, I don't even have an apple ID!

Enet

Do NOT open the attachment.

I was going to comment on this thread but was too cautious to open it...

Got nearly same emails. But they asking to enter my Apple ID to restore password

Starting getting a load of fake amazon ones showing something has been bought on my account. click link to check where it redirects you to enter isername and password. In case anything like this happens you are best just to go to the main website and log in and check through that. Do not click any links in the emails.

I clicked through and confirmed all my details, said my apple account is now unlocked.

Chiptivo

I clicked through and confirmed all my details, said my apple account is … I clicked through and confirmed all my details, said my apple account is now unlocked.

Unlocked to the hacker who you have just given your ID to. But you already know this.

AndyRoyd

Unlocked to the hacker who you have just given your ID to. But you … Unlocked to the hacker who you have just given your ID to. But you already know this.

Funny you say that, I've just been asked for my bank security details and they said they will deposit some money, all I have to do is forward 40% of it on to a different account. Easy money. I'm made up.

Original Poster

Happy Christmas!

Enet

Happy Christmas!

Only 51 days to go.

Wait, so you're telling me I'm not getting the $40,000,000 promised to me from my Nigerian family?

Original Poster

My dear fair skinned brother.

You don't get $40.000.000. That woukd be very silly. You get $1.000.000 for helping me transfer my TOTALLY LEGALLY ACQUIRED funds to the Cayman Islands.

With Kind Regards.
    Prince Wakanda Ali-Frasier
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Currys Return44
      2. wANT TO BUY A CHEAP SSD11
      3. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?22
      4. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511

See more discussions