Your area

Not sure if this has been posted before but its impressive!!
See next post for link

16 Comments

Original Poster

vpike.com :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thats pretty cool, just outside my house now!!!!

Just zoomed in on my front window and my youngest is looking out!! lol

cool,

isnt this just google street maps?

Banned

MANJ_007;8107700

isnt this just google street maps?

has a driving simulator, although its just like clicking street view very fast as you still get the blur between each picture

Thats just google street view. Its no different at all.

my mum and sis cars parked outside

gemmar26;8107978

my mum and sis cars parked outside

just did our house on google, our cars are there too, tho my new un isn't....

our road is dead quiet, its never quiet...who knows when they took the pic!

Banned

MissRoo;8108011

just did our house on google, our cars are there too, tho my new un … just did our house on google, our cars are there too, tho my new un isn't....our road is dead quiet, its never quiet...who knows when they took the pic!

Hi Miss Roo, I think mine was done 18 months ago x x

DLM;8108075

Hi Miss Roo, I think mine was done 18 months ago x x

Hello!

Yeh, I guessed it must of been some time ago... the aerial view looks like it was taken years ago..before we lived there, as the garden has changed a lot since then.
They must only update every so often.

Was done really early on a monday morning round my way cos my rubbish is out for collection.. lol..

Errr, I don't get it. It's just Google Street View. Where have you been if you're not already aware of this?

sdavi3680;8108303

Errr, I don't get it. It's just Google Street View. Where have you been … Errr, I don't get it. It's just Google Street View. Where have you been if you're not already aware of this?

Don't want to shock you but google maps is not necessarily a priority for everyone, as such some people who have competing demands on their time do not always have the same amount of time to play as others evidently do. Why that is a surprise to you is beyond me.:roll:

fairyworks;8108401

Don't want to shock you but google maps is not necessarily a priority … Don't want to shock you but google maps is not necessarily a priority for everyone, as such some people who have competing demands on their time do not always have the same amount of time to play as others evidently do. Why that is a surprise to you is beyond me.:roll:

Well there's just been a media storm over Street View over the last few days. It's been everywhere, on the news, in newspapers, all over the web.

This is great

the pic of my house is at least 3years old cos we still have a garage! and the garage got converted into a games room over three years ago now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions