Found 25th Mar
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
What....you have to change it...
Once a year if it needs it or not
When it starts crawling
Once it resembles a plasterers radio!

If I can still fold back the duvet without it cracking then it's good to go!
Edited by: "barriey" 25th Mar
28 Comments
4-5 times a month.
Weekly.
Every two weeks in winter, every week when hot in Summer.
What....you have to change it...
When it starts crawling
Once a year if it needs it or not
Every 9 days
Every week
when it smells
On the Queen's Birthday
It makes me feel all patriotic.
Once it resembles a plasterers radio!

If I can still fold back the duvet without it cracking then it's good to go!
Edited by: "barriey" 25th Mar
OP, how often do you change yours?
Every two weeks in winter for duvet cover and pillow cases and the bed sheet weekly. In summer, the bedding changed weekly and bed sheet twice
Just ask the cleaner, she'll change it weekly I'm sure.
tregs1 h, 39 m ago

OP, how often do you change yours?

Every two or three days.
According to these replies i'm a scruff.
Depends on if you have a skin condition I guess. Some people sweat more or have sensitive. Other half doesn't sweat much in bed but I will happily sleep under the covers in the middle of summer sweating like a satans ball sack
davewave13 h, 5 m ago

Just ask the cleaner, she'll change it weekly I'm sure.

our cleaner is always wanting to change the bed sheets, maybe they are trying to tell me something , but i tell them to leave the bed alone as i don't like anyone messing around with my bed. that is my personal space and i want to be the one that changes the sheets, or my husband but he never does this so i always have to do it myself.
AW007912 h, 16 m ago

Every two or three days.

do you pee in bed or something? this sounds too often to me.
mutley110 m ago

do you pee in bed or something? this sounds too often to me.

AW0079 just likes a clean bed to sleep in Nothing like sleeping in clean sheets
summerof7624 m ago

AW0079 just likes a clean bed to sleep in Nothing like sleeping in …AW0079 just likes a clean bed to sleep in Nothing like sleeping in clean sheets

You get the same results if you pull your fitted sheet off and put it back on again every two days. Every 2 days sounds more like OCD unfortunately.
mutley157 m ago

our cleaner is always wanting to change the bed sheets, maybe they are …our cleaner is always wanting to change the bed sheets, maybe they are trying to tell me something , but i tell them to leave the bed alone as i don't like anyone messing around with my bed. that is my personal space and i want to be the one that changes the sheets, or my husband but he never does this so i always have to do it myself.

Must me nothing worse than the cleaner changing your bed sheets and discovering the toy collection under the mattress
barriey9 m ago

Must me nothing worse than the cleaner changing your bed sheets and …Must me nothing worse than the cleaner changing your bed sheets and discovering the toy collection under the mattress

Oh god, you just brought a memory back of my daughter and her friend playing upstairs when she was younger. They came downstairs with things asking me what they were!!!!!
I would never ever ask but I really hope they don't remember it!
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 26th Mar
Every week or sooner if sweaty/lots of sex.
mutley11 h, 29 m ago

our cleaner is always wanting to change the bed sheets, maybe they are …our cleaner is always wanting to change the bed sheets, maybe they are trying to tell me something , but i tell them to leave the bed alone as i don't like anyone messing around with my bed. that is my personal space and i want to be the one that changes the sheets, or my husband but he never does this so i always have to do it myself.

They clean your toilets don't they? Nothing more personal imo. Each to their own
davewave1 h, 28 m ago

They clean your toilets don't they? Nothing more personal imo. Each to …They clean your toilets don't they? Nothing more personal imo. Each to their own

i don't consider the toilet to be personal as other people uses it as well as myself. not to mention, it is a lot easier to change the sheets than clean the toilets.
barriey2 h, 3 m ago

Must me nothing worse than the cleaner changing your bed sheets and …Must me nothing worse than the cleaner changing your bed sheets and discovering the toy collection under the mattress

we have a very heavy mattress that i struggle to lift and i don't have any toys, but if i did, they would go in the bedside cabinet
I've no idea, I'll ask and get back to you
Edited by: "jaketheplumber" 26th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants