Groups

Your best cheapest wine red, white or rose.

Any cheapie wines you've bought an thought wow bargain.

13 Comments

Sainsbury's House Pinot Noir 75cl,,,, a treat at the price

Telegraph road Shiraz from b&m and home bargains £4.79.. Really nice stuff .. Still got it . And Trivento Malbec reserve ,again b&m £5.99.. Occasionally in tesco same price . Oh and aldi sherry iwsc gold for £4.99 is decent too .
    Edited by: "plodging" 1st Dec 2016

Mavrodaphne Of Patras Sweet Red 75Cl £5.50 Tesco (25% off with 6 or more bottles of wine)

Define 'cheapie'?

My favourite is Gallo Moscato. It's usually about a fiver.

OH likes grove manor rose at aldi for 2.69 a bottle

The very cheap aldi red cant mind the name but its the cheapest generic one. Bought it for cooking but i really like drinking it now lol

Original Poster

squiff

Define 'cheapie'?My favourite is Gallo Moscato. It's usually about a … Define 'cheapie'?My favourite is Gallo Moscato. It's usually about a fiver.

​cheapie = around a fiver.

thanks.

I've had some amazingly cheap beautiful wines from the below website. 6 Bottles shipping to N.Ireland adds 13 Euro to the price (it's not one of those Wine Club places!). Never cheap to buy just one,personally I always buy in sixes so as a guide add 2.17 euro onto each bottle price. Some lovely Ports also.

portugalvineyards.com/en/…ons

Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 1st Dec 2016

cecilmcroberts

I've had some amazingly cheap beautiful wines from the below website. 6 … I've had some amazingly cheap beautiful wines from the below website. 6 Bottles shipping to N.Ireland adds 13 Euro to the price (it's not one of those Wine Club places!). Never cheap to buy just one,personally I always buy in sixes so as a guide add 2.17 euro onto each bottle price. Some lovely Ports also. https://www.portugalvineyards.com/en/s/259/from-1-to-500--promotions

A nice find. I'm fully stocked at the mo' but will definitely give them a try after Xmas. Cheers.

123batman321

The very cheap aldi red cant mind the name but its the cheapest generic … The very cheap aldi red cant mind the name but its the cheapest generic one. Bought it for cooking but i really like drinking it now lol

Toro Loco ?

My Wife higly recommends this stuff

Toro loco is great. From aldi, was in I paper top ten reds a couple of years ago.

Original Poster

super job all! we all at least have a few really good ideas.
    thanks.

123batman321

The very cheap aldi red cant mind the name but its the cheapest generic … The very cheap aldi red cant mind the name but its the cheapest generic one. Bought it for cooking but i really like drinking it now lol

The Aldi Kooliburra Shiraz @ £3.89 goes down very well .

I think Aldi still have free delivery if you order a case of 6.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767288
      3. word association Game73944492
      4. What would be HELL to you?1517

See more discussions