Groups

YOUR BEST FRIEND...WHAT WOULD YOU NOT FORGIVE?

If you're like me you forgive your best friend with no problems just like they do you. After all isn't that what being best friends is all about! BUT what would you NEVER forgive your best friend for????

47 Comments

Original Poster

The obvious is stealing your partner!!!

I slept with my best friends burd a few years ago, were no longer best friends but he still doesnt know!

Original Poster

:?OMG how could you, sorry don't mean to judge:whistling:

OH is my best friend i would forgive him of anything after making him suffer :giggle:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;8098253

OH is my best friend i would forgive him of anything after making him … OH is my best friend i would forgive him of anything after making him suffer :giggle:

ANYTHING?????:thinking:

anything - she takes my daughter to school so i can go back to bed!!!

trego37;8098252

:?OMG how could you, sorry don't mean to judge:whistling:

She came on to me first time, then it carried on....til we went to bed. Shes to blame

Original Poster

makershaker;8098277

She came on to me first time, then it carried on....til we went to bed. … She came on to me first time, then it carried on....til we went to bed. Shes to blame

Yes it's always the woman lol:w00t:

Original Poster

loupomm;8098276

I can see your point then;-)

makershaker;8098244

I slept with my best friends burd a few years ago, were no longer best … I slept with my best friends burd a few years ago, were no longer best friends but he still doesnt know!

is your name john terry, by any chance?

trego37;8098288

Yes it's always the woman lol:w00t:

Well i'm glad he never found out or she would have to answer to both of us, the slapper

trego37;8098263

ANYTHING?????:thinking:

yea of course, forgiving doesnt necessarily mean forgetting
    i've had some so called friends wrong me in the past, i forgive eventually when they beg me to and i forgive them but the relationship would never be the same, i'll just be civil to them and treat them as i would any other human being, no special treatments lol

tigerallstars;8098300

is your name john terry, by any chance?

No, but have you seen this?!!!!!

youtube.com/wat…108

Banned

No, if someone does something bad, i dump them forever, not very forgiving myself

infidelity has to be one of those, if you are talking about your 'other'
    friends, dunno, too many turn out to be a pita in the long term anyway!

Original Poster

:pAre all you HUKD'rs soooo forgiving, you would never think it regarding some of the replies in here stir stir stir

Original Poster

jubbyme;8098368

No, if someone does something bad, i dump them forever, not very … No, if someone does something bad, i dump them forever, not very forgiving myselfinfidelity has to be one of those, if you are talking about your 'other'friends, dunno, too many turn out to be a pita in the long term anyway!

PITA?

my best friend (well not now) slept with my ex
    Was ok with it and forgave her till people started telling me she said not very nice things about me to other people and then my ex turned round and told me what she had said to him
    Confronted her and she said well i got what i wanted
    Never spoke to her since

Banned

trego37;8098403

PITA?

Pain in the (rear area)

Original Poster

louloublue;8098410

my best friend (well not now) slept with my ex Was ok with it and forgave … my best friend (well not now) slept with my ex Was ok with it and forgave her till people started telling me she said not very nice things about me to other people and then my ex turned round and told me what she had said to him Confronted her and she said well i got what i wanted Never spoke to her since

Was he your ex at the time?

Original Poster

jubbyme;8098433

Pain in the (rear area)

AHHH I see:-D

Banned

I stopped talking to one of my best mates over drugs.

He borrowed quite alot of money from me and said it was for his car then i found out he borrowed lots from our other mates too (adding up to a whole load of cash, a shocking amount) so there was a scramble for us to get our money back, we did it pretty evenly with everyone getting a little bit back each time but our friend made it as difficult as possible. ruined his life and no one talks to him anymore.

trego37;8098440

Was he your ex at the time?

Yeah but only because every chance she got she had been whispering lies in him and everyone around him ears
    I was completly clueless

My Best Friend Is Dead Cos I Cut His Head Of In Burma

Original Poster

raptorcigs;8098464

My Best Friend Is Dead Cos I Cut His Head Of In Burma

NICE he must have done something really bad then lol:p

Original Poster

louloublue;8098460

Yeah but only because every chance she got she had been whispering lies … Yeah but only because every chance she got she had been whispering lies in him and everyone around him ears I was completly clueless

There's that unwritten rule though eh...Exs a no go!!

I was best friends with a girl for years, then I found out she'd slept with the guy I was seeing behind my back :-(

trego37;8098491

There's that unwritten rule though eh...Exs a no go!!

Yip a no go lol

Original Poster

honeyb35;8098498

I was best friends with a girl for years, then I found out she'd slept … I was best friends with a girl for years, then I found out she'd slept with the guy I was seeing behind my back :-(

In general it does seem to be the sex/ stealing with partner thing doesn't it:x

I was hungry CHOMP!

Original Poster

Any higher bids?

Original Poster

raptorcigs;8098526

I was hungry CHOMP!

hahahahaha:p

trego37;8098519

In general it does seem to be the sex/ stealing with partner thing … In general it does seem to be the sex/ stealing with partner thing doesn't it:x

yeah i dont think you can ever really trust or forgive someone after that
    I been friends with the person since nursey so a long time felt like she just threw that away over a man

Constant letting down. And it's why I don't bother with her anymore. What's the point of continuing with someone when, on your only night off of the week, she basically stands you up at a minute's notice, like she's done for a hundred other events? It's forgivable to a point. Understandable too, I also get kinda anxious about going out someplace where I know I won't fit in with the crowd or know any but a couple of people. But then that's another night wasted. Could've done other things, wanted to do stuff with her, couldn't do any because of her being so self-defeating. And then you block her on every communicative channel you share and try to forget about her.

Original Poster

Omg I have become a therapist ( just joking) keep venting everyone it does you good:thumbsup:

From a male perspective, i can confirm women will stitch up their best friends over men quite easily...................ive had it put on a plate to me on at least 4 occasions from supposed friends of ex gf's.

I didnt take up any of the offers

Original Poster

transit;8098686

From a male perspective, i can confirm women will stitch up their best … From a male perspective, i can confirm women will stitch up their best friends over men quite easily...................ive had it put on a plate to me on at least 4 occasions from supposed friends of ex gf's.I didnt take up any of the offers

Good on ya mate;-) and we are not all the same

trego37;8098713

Good on ya mate;-) and we are not all the same

Cheers, they werent in the same league as my then gf's...........although 1 did have a very large chest :w00t:

loupomm;8098276

i'll remember that for if i ever have anything bad to tell you

Original Poster

transit;8098744

Cheers, they werent in the same league as my then gf's...........although … Cheers, they werent in the same league as my then gf's...........although 1 did have a very large chest :w00t:

So did that one take more to walk away from lol:w00t:

trego37;8098757

So did that one take more to walk away from lol:w00t:

Was food for thought
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions