EXPIRED

Your chance to become a Nectar Christmas Millionaire with Argos (may be account specific)

This may be Nectar account specific, but things like this tend to be for everyone so check your account and load if you are likely to shop at Argos before 28th December!

‘Load to card’ and redeem at least 500 points in-store at Argos before 28 Dec to enter prize draw.

How to get this offer

1. Click 'Load to card'

2. Redeem at least 500 of your Nectar points in any Argos store

3. You'll automatically be entered into the Nectar Christmas Millionaire prize draw for your chance to win 1 million Nectar points

Customers must click ‘Load to card’ to be eligible to enter the Christmas Millionaire prize draw. Customers must redeem at least 500 of their Nectar points in an Argos store before 23:59 Wednesday 28 December 2016. Customers can enter the competition multiple times by making multiple redemptions.

6 Comments

Thanks mrsjosephking. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post. Go bottom right add the date 27/12/2016. Go bottom left click 'save changes. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name & they will do it for you. Nice comp. I would put 27th as it says shop before 28th. Many thanks & good luck. Merry Christmas.

Original Poster

justjunie

Thanks mrsjosephking. Could you add the end date to the form please so … Thanks mrsjosephking. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post. Go bottom right add the date 27/12/2016. Go bottom left click 'save changes. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name & they will do it for you. Nice comp. I would put 27th as it says shop before 28th. Many thanks & good luck. Merry Christmas.

I found out it ends 23:59 on the 28th so put the 28th but I think it now says expired so I may have done something wrong.

mrsjosephking

I found out it ends 23:59 on the 28th so put the 28th but I think it now … I found out it ends 23:59 on the 28th so put the 28th but I think it now says expired so I may have done something wrong.

I don't think you done anything wrong. sometimes the promoters change things. x

Original Poster

justjunie

I don't think you done anything wrong. sometimes the promoters change … I don't think you done anything wrong. sometimes the promoters change things. x

No, sorry, it says expired on hotukdeals, but it hasn't expired.

mrsjosephking

No, sorry, it says expired on hotukdeals, but it hasn't expired.

It's OK it's open again now. Good luck

No go is it working or not
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
    2. love affairs1649
    3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
    4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions