Groups
    EXPIRED

Your Chance to Earn Some Rep...Shop N Scan Urgently Required!

Hi

I just really need one of these

so does anyone pretty please have a code that they dont mind giving out
    Will rep you for being a helpful soul!

11 Comments

i get these texts all the time, cant you just join up and get your own? its free right?

Original Poster

Yep it's free]
    but it's by referral/invite only
    clicky below
    ]http//ww…om/
    If I could Join up and
    get my own
    why would I bother

rihanna08;6959043

Yep it's free]but it's by referral/invite onlyclicky … Yep it's free]but it's by referral/invite onlyclicky below]http://www.shopandscan.com/If I could Join up and get my own why would I bother

ahhhh.

We stopped doing this, it was more trouble than it was worth tbh.
    i thought you meant something else. i now get texts every week with money off selected items, i have a barcode from shop and scan that prints off a discount voucher in store.

Original Poster

shanecr;6959145

ahhhh.We stopped doing this, it was more trouble than it was worth tbh.i … ahhhh.We stopped doing this, it was more trouble than it was worth tbh.i thought you meant something else. i now get texts every week with money off selected items, i have a barcode from shop and scan that prints off a discount voucher in store.

It's ok I get confused most of the time too
    I dont know if its the same thing
    but I you are sent a scanner and you input bracodes or reciepts which you
    can redeem for vouchers
    people are making rougly 16.00 a month I think
    so very helpful for christmas
    but referrals are as rare as pixie dust¬

I'm a member but I don't think you can refer any1,you need to get an invite from shop and scan.
    If I remember correctly I got an invitation from shop and scan after being a member of another site for a bit.
    The sites that I think are connected are MySurvey.com
    Consumer Pulse
    tns

Says you can sign up or refer here:

If you are an existing Panel Member and would like to invite your friends … If you are an existing Panel Member and would like to invite your friends or family to join the panel, please ask them to visit our website ]www.volunteer4panels.com and complete the short online application form.

Original Poster

choc1969;6959461

Says you can sign up or refer here:

I've been signed up for ages with a friend had no response whatsoever!

Original Poster

cassidy04;6959428

I'm a member but I don't think you can refer any1,you need to get an … I'm a member but I don't think you can refer any1,you need to get an invite from shop and scan.If I remember correctly I got an invitation from shop and scan after being a member of another site for a bit.The sites that I think are connected are MySurvey.comConsumer Pulsetns

Can you ask for one off them?
    I'm getting refereed to consumer pulse quite soon and i've been a member of my survey.eu is that tns?

rihanna08;6959538

Can you ask for one off them?I'm getting refereed to consumer pulse quite … Can you ask for one off them?I'm getting refereed to consumer pulse quite soon and i've been a member of my survey.eu is that tns?

Erm im not sure but this is a link to there site uk.mysurvey.com/ind…ome
    I'll send them an email saying a family members wanting to join and if I get a reply with a referal code ill pass it onto you.
    Consumer pulse is a good 1 to join aswell.
    I'm sure they are all linked and after doing 1 for awhile you get refered to the other,I started with mysurvey.com then got refered to the other 2 that are much better,comes in handy for xmas anyways.

Btw when you filled in the application form for volunteer4panels.com/
    if there's not many people in your household id add a few people.like I live alone and when I 1st filled it in I didnt really get anywhere,so after awhile I tried again but added a wife and 4 kids lol I got an invite soon after.
    I'm not saying lie but stretching the truth aint gonna hurt any1.

Original Poster

cassidy04;6959801

Btw when you filled in the application form for … Btw when you filled in the application form for http://www.volunteer4panels.com/if there's not many people in your household id add a few people.like I live alone and when I 1st filled it in I didnt really get anywhere,so after awhile I tried again but added a wife and 4 kids lol I got an invite soon after.I'm not saying lie but stretching the truth aint gonna hurt any1.

Thanks Repped
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions