Groups

Your chance to interview me...

I only have 43 or so posts to get me to a solar flare and i wanna do it today so am asking all hukd's to join in the fun and interview me...ask me any question..anything at all and i will answer TRUTHFULLY..or if you wanna ask me a knowledge question..anything you need to know..who sings this or who plays that..i will try my best to answer..

150 Comments

why did you choose your name? Mario or Abba?

are you a lesbian

How are you! And how old are you?

is ur child any better today?

whats the winning lotto numbers tonight...... six numbers??

What makes you the person that you are?

Original Poster

neither!..lol...my daughters name..im a mum and lucky number 7
    wonkey;4762510

why did you choose your name? Mario or Abba?

NattyD;4762515

How are you! And how old are you?

magicbeans;4762516

is ur child any better today?

Is that your kid on you avatar?

glad shes better...uve called her mia right,...not mamamia?!

Why do women do the opposite of what us blokes think they will do:?

Why do you have a silly offensive Avatar???

This is a family site which children also access??

what is the meaning of life ?

Can u explain the inner workings of a womans mind ?

Original Poster

blanka;4762522

whats the winning lotto numbers tonight...... six numbers??

mikebike;4762524

What makes you the person that you are?

my daughter has a lot to do with the way i am..i became a very changed person when i had her. my priorities etc changed too.
    I think the mistakes/troubles i have made/been through in life have made me the strong person that i am.
    But most of all i have to thank my mum for bringing me up so well almost single handedly and making me beautiful well mannered confident individual.

do you smell of bo?

If you want to increase your post count, wouldn't it be better to answer each question individually?

mamamia7;4762557

7..23...26..28..32...46..my daughter has a lot to do with the way i am..i … 7..23...26..28..32...46..my daughter has a lot to do with the way i am..i became a very changed person when i had her. my priorities etc changed too.I think the mistakes/troubles i have made/been through in life have made me the strong person that i am.But most of all i have to thank my mum for bringing me up so well almost single handedly and making me beautiful well mannered confident individual.

Now that is a good answer :thumbsup:

u got the one kid? how old is she? i have a five yr old and 2 yr old..both boys!!

Does god exist ??? :?

mamamia7;4762557

anything at all and i will answer TRUTHFULLY

Your rack size?

Original Poster

borolad94;4762535

Is that your kid on you avatar?

no..just a picture i chose
    magicbeans;4762537

glad shes better...uve called her mia right,...not mamamia?!yes mia..lol … glad shes better...uve called her mia right,...not mamamia?!yes mia..lol it means mine and longed for..it took us 10 months to conceive so she is a very precious thing to me.(although im sure every child is to their mum!)

mikebike;4762540

Why do women do the opposite of what us blokes think they will do:?

ha ha because its fun

Chiptivo;4762543

Why do you have a silly offensive Avatar???This is a family site which … Why do you have a silly offensive Avatar???This is a family site which children also access??

its only offensive if you take it that way..im sure if your baby actually did that it would be very funny.
    ace101;4762544

what is the meaning of life ?

to have pro create.

:-D

StevenA2000_uk;4762582

Your rack size?

Original Poster

junkenstein73;4762551

Can u explain the inner workings of a womans mind ?

nope..lol

ikwym......ds2 took 13 months and its so stressful. so glad u giot her and she has an apt name!!

mamamia7;4762601

nope..lol

nor me it's a bloomin mystery !!

Original Poster

Smeagol do you smell of bo?

You said your mum brought you up to be well mannered, but your avatar is very offensive.

If my child or grandchild did that, I would not find it funny at all...

Maybe your mother did not do as good a job as your first thought.

do u like bg1 or jfk?

How's your belly for spots?

Original Poster

magicbeans;4762573

u got the one kid? how old is she? i have a five yr old and 2 yr … u got the one kid? how old is she? i have a five yr old and 2 yr old..both boys!!

yep just the one..have decided to go into nursing so will have another in a few yrs..im gonna enjoy this one first...she is 14 months old.aah i would love another girl and then a boy

can you tell your avatar to stop swearing at me?

Chiptivo;4762615

You said your mum brought you up to be well mannered, but your avatar is … You said your mum brought you up to be well mannered, but your avatar is very offensive.If my child or grandchild did that, I would not find it funny at all...Maybe your mother did not do as good a job as your first thought.

Chill out, i think its funny

Original Poster

rockyfella;4762567

If you want to increase your post count, wouldn't it be better to answer … If you want to increase your post count, wouldn't it be better to answer each question individually?

yep just thought that.:thumbsup:

Chiptivo;4762615

You said your mum brought you up to be well mannered, but your avatar is … You said your mum brought you up to be well mannered, but your avatar is very offensive.If my child or grandchild did that, I would not find it funny at all...Maybe your mother did not do as good a job as your first thought.

you cant be serious PMSL

StevenA2000_uk;4762582

Your rack size?

blanka;4762599

:-D

:roll:

Original Poster

big-boy;4762577

Does god exist ??? :?

im not sure..if he does can you please tell him i know my family are special but please stop taking them..2 funerals in 3 weeks is not good.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4762582

Your rack size?

not as big as before i had my daughter!!!

Chiptivo;4762615

PLease tell me you are having a laugh here, if not well thats a crap outlook to life to take

harlzter;4762632

:roll:

lol what!?!?! The OP did say to ask ANYTHING and that she would answer TRUTHFULLY....

and she isnt even fulfilling that simple task as she has failed to answer the question!!!

Smeagol you cant be serious PMSL

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions