Your entire digital footprint on Facebook (+ texts from your ex that you thought you deleted and much more)

Found 26th MarEdited by:"idontwannabeyouanymore"
From life's most precious to the most embarrassing moments, all available as a single zip folder with a click of a button. May you have a comic Monday afternoon.

You can download your information from your settings. To download your information:
1) Go to Settings
2) Click Download a copy of your Facebook data at the bottom of General Account Settings
3) Click Start My Archive

facebook.com/dyi
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
Original Poster
Wongy11053 m ago

To be fair to Mr Zuckerberg.They have never made it a secret you sign up …To be fair to Mr Zuckerberg.They have never made it a secret you sign up andall your data/everything you post is theirs.

Never imagined deleted and destroyed messages that I thought I'll never read again were found. That was a eye opening moment for me.
21 Comments
Sloth/Mod
Thanks for sharing, moved this to misc as a info post
Original Poster
Syzable2 m ago

Thanks for sharing, moved this to misc as a info post

Thanks!
I can't find it anywhere
I found that if you are trying to look for it on the phone app you need to change to desktop view on the main internet.
Edited by: "Penny1.2" 26th Mar
To be fair to Mr Zuckerberg.

They have never made it a secret you sign up and
all your data/everything you post is theirs.
Hi, if I log onto Facebook on my phone, how can I view it using the desktop version, I don't have the app, just go through the website.
Original Poster
Wongy11053 m ago

To be fair to Mr Zuckerberg.They have never made it a secret you sign up …To be fair to Mr Zuckerberg.They have never made it a secret you sign up andall your data/everything you post is theirs.

Never imagined deleted and destroyed messages that I thought I'll never read again were found. That was a eye opening moment for me.
God no. I don’t think I will be doing that!
idontwannabeyouanymore1 h, 48 m ago

Never imagined deleted and destroyed messages that I thought I'll never …Never imagined deleted and destroyed messages that I thought I'll never read again were found. That was a eye opening moment for me.

Yeah I could say oh look clever me never used Facebook/or Twitter much ?

but the thing is it is the same when you sign up on here and look nearly 40k comments lol

Musk has deleted his accounts he didn't realise he had
bbc.co.uk/new…648
Edited by: "Wongy110" 26th Mar
Anyone know that if you delete your fb account, will it really get rid of everything.
Am I being paranoid?
ciare327 h, 13 m ago

Hi, if I log onto Facebook on my phone, how can I view it using the …Hi, if I log onto Facebook on my phone, how can I view it using the desktop version, I don't have the app, just go through the website.

Generally there should be an option on your phones web browser to show the website in desktop mode, called something like "desktop mode" " show desktop web page" or "desktop site" sometimes with a little tick box. On android/chrome you click the options (3dots at the top). Some websites also have it as an option if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page (such as tsb).
I stopped using facebook when they stopped me from poking people.

Joey.Bloggsy9 h, 9 m ago

Anyone know that if you delete your fb account, will it really get rid of …Anyone know that if you delete your fb account, will it really get rid of everything. Am I being paranoid?

It wont delete any of your data as Facebook own it.
I just liked a picture of next doors cat, I can't really see what the problem of Facebook wanting that information 😁
This was interesting was a little smug that my google data was only 38mb
theguardian.com/com…acy
Thanks for the heads up.
I am not a slave to Facebook only spending around 10 minutes a week (not even a mugshot) but I have requested all data held & if they are being to nosey I will delete the account.
daletharper18 h, 59 m ago

I just liked a picture of next doors cat, I can't really see what the …I just liked a picture of next doors cat, I can't really see what the problem of Facebook wanting that information 😁

Many people have had their identity stolen just from just the information that they had foolishly put on Facebook (and had theit house broken into).
landros128th Mar

Many people have had their identity stolen just from just the information …Many people have had their identity stolen just from just the information that they had foolishly put on Facebook (and had theit house broken into).

I'm sure Facebook aren't going around burgaling houses but yes I get your point.
daletharper1 h, 30 m ago

I'm sure Facebook aren't going around burgaling houses but yes I …I'm sure Facebook aren't going around burgaling houses but yes I get your point.

...and probably not solely undertaken by Muslim women.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants