Your expereince with Quidco enquiries?

12 replies
Found 24th Sep 2007
I am curious to know what sort of luck others have had with quidco enquiries? Am I just really unlucky, or is it just a really really poor system?

I have made 10 enquiries, 6 have been in the 'sent to merchant' status for several months and I have all but given up on them, 1 was successful...but the money has been 'added' to my account for about 5 months now, not been paid and no indication of when it will. And 3 are newer ones so are still waiting to send or being processed (though all are 'sureshop' ones, so it'll be interesting to see how they turn out).

How about you guys? Had better luck than me? Do you think submitting enquiries is a big waste of time? Worth doing but don't hold your breath? Or definitely worth doing?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

I think it's probably worth a shot... It doesn't take much to submit an enquiry and you could end up getting it... If not then it's not the end of the world

Non of my enquiries have been successful.:-(

I have changed my way of thinking now if I get it all good if I dont then nevermind.

I don't do deals just for the quidco anymore.

I have had quite a few of my enquires paid - only one that wasnt (which I wasnt expecting!)

If the status doesnt change in a while then go back to it and write a message saying that it hasnt changed in a while and you are anxious to see whether or not you will be successful - I did that with my last one and was solved about 3 days later (had been like that for at least 6 weeks before I messaged them)

my tescos one has been going on 11 months now and i didn't even bother about my £30 one for totesport because they said it was insufficient info and it seemed quite long winded to get it, only to wait around like a fool for something that won't happen.

Think I email about 4 or 5 queries and only one was refused. I managed to get back about £50 or so.

only took a coule of months

To be honest, so far I haven't had to raise any enquiries - let's hope it stays that way though

Contract mobiles all paid automatically.
Pay as go deals had to be enquired all failed.
More thaninsurance successfully queried. Though on second attempt

Been Waiting For Months On A Payment I Made To Next For £601, Should Get Around £24 Quidco But Im Not Holding My Breath!

Only had to file one enquiry in around 12 months. That's now been lurking with the supplier for months & I've pretty much given up on it....if it turns up I'm a fiver up..if not I know not to bother using that supplier(via Quidco) again.

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

I have had quite a few of my enquires paid - only one that wasnt (which I … I have had quite a few of my enquires paid - only one that wasnt (which I wasnt expecting!)If the status doesnt change in a while then go back to it and write a message saying that it hasnt changed in a while and you are anxious to see whether or not you will be successful - I did that with my last one and was solved about 3 days later (had been like that for at least 6 weeks before I messaged them)

I think you got lucky there, I bumped a few of the reaaaaaaallllly old ones (from December/January) a few weeks ago, but got no further response and it definitely hasn't resulted in any action

Nice to see that some people have had success with them though, I was starting to think the whole system was just a crock made up to make it look like they are doing something, when really they just get sent to a spam email address never to be read teehee

Me thinks some transactions go missing to fund for the christmas party....... :giggle:

Banned

I had a really old transaction from Arpil 06 that i'd given up on, completely forgot about it, then out of the blue quidco email to say my enquiry had been approved and £50 quid odd would follow. So they do get reviewed now and again, although the updates were poor.

Sureshop will accelerate this for relevant merchants in future, so it's starting to get even better.

I just got an email about one of my enquirys from May07 now showing as validated but not paid yet.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514674
    2. Win Xbox with Doritos 7 day code11
    3. black friday dates for halfords55
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313897

See more discussions