Groups

Your Faulty PSP exchanged for BRAND NEW PSP 3000

Alot of auctions on eBay offer to exchange peoples faulty PSPs for a Brand New PSP 3000 for only 10/15 pounds and seem to get +ve feedback

What is the catch!?

11 Comments

The catch is youd probably get one exchanged if you phoned Sony yourself....Most of the Ebay 'repairers' are scammers, if Sony won't exchange the scammers return to sender and say it can't be fixed and dont charge (they get positive feedback) and if SOny do exchange they get paid (positive feedback)...Job done.

yep i have been told sony repair or exchange anyway

you need to pay for the sony service though, thats the problem although i thinks it less than the ebay cost, you take it for one month then cancel (after you get repaired) i still got a working phat but with cfw so i dont want to get a 3000 :P

teshnit;6226489

you need to pay for the sony service though, thats the problem although i … you need to pay for the sony service though, thats the problem although i thinks it less than the ebay cost, you take it for one month then cancel (after you get repaired) i still got a working phat but with cfw so i dont want to get a 3000 :P

the continuous play service got closed to new people ages ago!

oh right i see, well considering that i guess its a risk, possibly worth taking if you got a dead psp or deemed useless to you

Does anyone know the phone number for Sony so i can send a PSP to be repaired?

Jenny1979x;6226933

Does anyone know the phone number for Sony so i can send a PSP to be … Does anyone know the phone number for Sony so i can send a PSP to be repaired?

]link

Babbabooey;6226951

]link

Thank you! :thumbsup:

I checked this out on ebay.

The guy is claiming he will send me a refurbed psp-3000 for my faulty psp phat....for £15 quid.

He also claims the courier service will give me the psp 3000 in exchange for the psp 1000 at the door!

Sounds far too good to be true dont you think?

Megacamz;6241017

I checked this out on ebay.The guy is claiming he will send me a refurbed … I checked this out on ebay.The guy is claiming he will send me a refurbed psp-3000 for my faulty psp phat....for £15 quid.He also claims the courier service will give me the psp 3000 in exchange for the psp 1000 at the door!Sounds far too good to be true dont you think?

That is what sony do.

even though my psp is a Japanese import and is like 4 years old?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions