Your favourite comedian?

Found 25th Apr
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
RossD8935 s ago

Jack Whitehall

...Sorry, i thought that a thread about comedians should have a joke in it somewhere.
Tommy Cooper
”Electricity is a wonderful thing. Do you realise that of we didn’t have electricity we’d be watching television by candle light?”
26 Comments
All the 'Hancocks half hour show' recordings available to listen to on Amazon music. Absolute brilliant!
And when you've enjoyed that, try 'The navy lark' - even funnier.
Tommy Cooper
”Electricity is a wonderful thing. Do you realise that of we didn’t have electricity we’d be watching television by candle light?”
Donald Trump - his gotcha Oscar on America is epic! Edmunds and Beadle have been well and truly out pranked
Rik Mayall/Richard Pryor/Bill Hicks.

Couldn’t choose a favourite from those three under pain of torture
Peter Kay

33698323-s2WB2.jpg

Richard Pryor

YouTube 'Live n smokin', NSFW he says naughty words and talks about drugs

would probably be twittershamed in these PC days!

&

Steven Wright
LINK
billy connelly
Billy Connelly/Rik Mayall/Richard Pryor, all brilliant
Jack Whitehall
RossD8935 s ago

Jack Whitehall

...Sorry, i thought that a thread about comedians should have a joke in it somewhere.
Dave Allen, or Kenny Everett.
RossD892 h, 21 m ago

...Sorry, i thought that a thread about comedians should have a joke in it …...Sorry, i thought that a thread about comedians should have a joke in it somewhere.

I can think of one good thing to say about Jack Whitehall, at least he's not Michael McIntyre.
Billy Connolly for me, with honourable mentions to Dave Allen and Bill Bailey.
Frankie Boyle, especially when he fires into Jordan.
mrty19 h, 39 m ago

All the 'Hancocks half hour show' recordings available to listen to on …All the 'Hancocks half hour show' recordings available to listen to on Amazon music. Absolute brilliant!And when you've enjoyed that, try 'The navy lark' - even funnier.

I've got all the radio shows on CD. Will have to check out the navy lark.
majestic201210 h, 27 m ago

Rik Mayall/Richard Pryor/Bill Hicks.Couldn’t choose a favourite from those …Rik Mayall/Richard Pryor/Bill Hicks.Couldn’t choose a favourite from those three under pain of torture

Bill hicks for me.
summerof769 h, 48 m ago

Peter Kay[Image]

Peter Kay would have been my number two. Phoenix nights was perfection. Car share was almost as good. Only Peter Kay could have made the latter so good.
RedLozzer1 h, 8 m ago

Peter Kay would have been my number two. Phoenix nights was perfection. …Peter Kay would have been my number two. Phoenix nights was perfection. Car share was almost as good. Only Peter Kay could have made the latter so good.

Loved watching Phoenix Nights

33702060-MrdJ7.jpgKept it clean and didn't post Sammy the Snake
Best comedian ? not sure only one way to sort it.

33702098-fhibd.jpg
Edited by: "Wongy110" 26th Apr
summerof7639 m ago

Loved watching Phoenix Nights[Image] Kept it clean and didn't post Sammy …Loved watching Phoenix Nights[Image] Kept it clean and didn't post Sammy the Snake

Thank goodness you didn't post a photo of the horse
Jim Jeffries
Bill Cos ...

I'll get my coat!
Bill Hicks is the best I've seen on stage by a mile.
Lee Mack, Kevin Bridges or Gary Delaney.
Lee Evans but also Peter kay.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants