Groups

Your favourite film of the 80's

For me its Ghosbusters. Horror, comedy and action, all in the one movie. Sure it was no Oscar contender, but its a damn fun movie !

54 Comments

TopGun

Back to the Future and V (for series)

splash

Robocop

Some Kind of Wonderful
    I always wanted to be Watts!!! :-S

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Alfonse;7820538

TopGun

This ^^^

A Fish called Wanda for me

Lost Boys

Street Hawk for TV series.....

Flight of the Navigator.
    Masters of The Universe.

80's kid.

Dirty Dancing

Predator

oooh lost boys and top gun.. cant choose

arcangel111;7820611

Lost BoysStreet Hawk for TV series.....

I forgot all about Street Hawk till now........all i can remember is the way the bike jumped out of the wall. lol

there's a couple for me - The breakfast club, Lost boys, goonies, beetlejuice

Hamburger Hill
    Full Metal Jacket

Syzable;7820653

I forgot all about Street Hawk till now........all i can remember is the … I forgot all about Street Hawk till now........all i can remember is the way the bike jumped out of the wall. lol

Don't forget the ridiculous speeds that the bike went and the awesome theme tune :thumbsup:

breakfast club
    lost boys
    ferris buellers day off
    Goonies
    Full metal jacket

loadsa good 80's films

SpringBourne;7820698

Don't forget the ridiculous speeds that the bike went and the awesome … Don't forget the ridiculous speeds that the bike went and the awesome theme tune :thumbsup:

and the fact that there were 3 different bikes throughout the series....

George Clooney also made i think his first appearance on tv in street hawk

Raiders Of The Lost Ark / Return Of The Jedi

SpringBourne;7820698

Don't forget the ridiculous speeds that the bike went and the awesome … Don't forget the ridiculous speeds that the bike went and the awesome theme tune :thumbsup:

youtube.com/wat…vMM

Enjoy the theme tune to end all theme tunes:)

Made in 79 but watched it in the 80s The Warriors :thumbsup:

mikebike;7820732

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCItnKrXvMMEnjoy the theme tune to end all … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCItnKrXvMMEnjoy the theme tune to end all theme tunes:)

Thanks. I remember it now.

And according to comments it's coming out on DVD next month. :w00t: :-D

Anyone remember Blue Thunder as well? (The poor mans Airwolf)

arcangel111;7820722

and the fact that there were 3 different bikes throughout the series.... … and the fact that there were 3 different bikes throughout the series.... George Clooney also made i think his first appearance on tv in street hawk

Never knew that, I just remember seeing him for the first time in Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

mikebike;7820732

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCItnKrXvMMEnjoy the theme tune to end all … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCItnKrXvMMEnjoy the theme tune to end all theme tunes:)

I'm torn between this and the Airwolf theme, oh and Magnum PI

Syzable;7820752

Thanks. I remember it now.And according to comments it's coming out on … Thanks. I remember it now.And according to comments it's coming out on DVD next month. :w00t: :-DAnyone remember Blue Thunder as well? (The poor mans Airwolf)

Blue Thunder was pretty good, I remember when they peeped on that woman getting undressed hehe

SpringBourne;7820760

oh and Magnum PI

Magnum should be reclassified as homo-erotica with those little denim shorts he used to wear. :lol:

goonies
    predator
    commando
    ghostbusters
    ferris buellers

and loads more!

Blue Thunder really was a poor mans Airwolf.. nothing can beat that....

but i want an official Street Hawk mine is a dvd taped from when it was screened on Bravo years ago....

the shinning as well!

SpringBourne;7820778

Blue Thunder was pretty good, I remember when they peeped on that woman … Blue Thunder was pretty good, I remember when they peeped on that woman getting undressed hehe

youtube.com/wat…EkE

arcangel111;7820843

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/13595332/Street-Hawk-The-Complete-Series-Box-Set/Product.html

Time to re-live my younger days -ordered!!

mikebike;7820855

Time to re-live my younger days -ordered!!

+1 ... roll on march 23rd

+2. My pre-order is in.

Banned

The Thing, Aliens, Evil Dead II, An American Werewolf in London, Return of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead.
    Man, the 80's were great for horror fans!!!!

MinstrelMan;7820622

Flight of the Navigator.Masters of The Universe.80's kid.

They are apparently remaking flight of the navigator...

Warriors!

SpringBourne;7820778

Blue Thunder was pretty good, I remember when they peeped on that woman … Blue Thunder was pretty good, I remember when they peeped on that woman getting undressed hehe

Loved blue thunder, the "silent running helicopter" and yes I do remeber the perving...

andrewnclark;7820925

They are apparently remaking flight of the navigator...

Superb :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1118
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4402054
      3. Samsung Note 879
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2853

See more discussions