Groups

your favourite liquid

decent cider is in very short supply at my current location, I'd probably give my left arm & a kidney for a pint of Cornish Orchards or Thatchers Rascal right about now :-s

no poundshops, marmite or pot noodles either but that's a different tail of woe, not sure how a human is meant to survive in such a place but I'm hanging on in there :-)

26 Comments

It's got to be water because every other liquid contains some of it.

Predikuesi

Even mercury?

I'm torn between Redbull, tea and rum.

moneysavingkitten

Even mercury?I'm torn between Redbull, tea and rum.

or bromine
    op doesn't state pressure and temperature anyway so i think we can just go wild tbh

melted chocolate is pretty tasty and non newtonians pretty fun

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Non+newtonian+fluid+pool+is+it+jesus+nope+it+s+a_b04901_3746448.gif

I can't do without coke and nescafe instant coffee.

mutley1

I can't do without coke and nescafe instant coffee.

Interesting combination but probably too much caffeine to drink on a regular basis.

moneysavingkitten

That's not classified as a liquid though, but Mercury (chemical symbol Hg) comes from hydrargyrum from the Greek word hydrargyros meaning 'water' and 'silver', and is classified as a "Transition Metal".

Predikuesi

That's not classified as a liquid though, but Mercury (chemical symbol … That's not classified as a liquid though, but Mercury (chemical symbol Hg) comes from hydrargyrum from the Greek word hydrargyros meaning 'water' and 'silver', and is classified as a "Transition Metal".

google harder

brilly

google harder

Nah. I've sorted it.

DarkEnergy2012

instant oO c'mon now don't be trolling my thread bean to cup for the … instant oO c'mon now don't be trolling my thread bean to cup for the win

nothing tastes as good as instant nescafe. I take a jar with me when i go abroad as they manufacture with slightly different taste overseas.

I also love the oil in the olives pots.

moneysavingkitten

My cats used to love
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/33/5f/2e/335f2ea0e5fc488c4ce9a0e1aff1e1b4.jpg

Blood

Carnation evaporated milk

Predikuesi

moneysavingkitten

Predikuesi

That's not classified as a liquid though, but Mercury (chemical symbol … That's not classified as a liquid though, but Mercury (chemical symbol Hg) comes from hydrargyrum from the Greek word hydrargyros meaning 'water' and 'silver', and is classified as a "Transition Metal".

brilly

google harder

Predikuesi

Nah. I've sorted it.

"quick" & "silver"

This is a Greek Hydra:

http://etc.ancient.eu/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Hydra-1024x521.jpg

Mark2111

Blood

Each month?

Predikuesi

Predikuesi

moneysavingkitten

Predikuesi

brilly

google harder

Predikuesi

Nah. I've sorted it.

sorted wot? oO

fanpages

"quick" & "silver"This is a Greek Hydra:

hmmm you sure fp?
    seems more likely to be water silver from greek and then just called quicksilver but ultimately irrelevant as (normally) its a liquid either way

Edited by: "brilly" 29th Oct 2016

I quite like what liquid nitogen can do
    Edited by: "mutley1" 29th Oct 2016

Bitty

LOL as you all spit your coffee onto your screens
    Only joking... I'm old school - can't function without a cuppa (tea)

fanpages

brilly

hmmm you sure fp? :pseems more likely to be water silver from greek and … hmmm you sure fp? :pseems more likely to be water silver from greek and then just called quicksilver but ultimately irrelevant as (normally) its a liquid either way

Yes, I am sure that is a Hydra.

fanpages

brilly

hmmm you sure fp? :pseems more likely to be water silver from greek and … hmmm you sure fp? :pseems more likely to be water silver from greek and then just called quicksilver but ultimately irrelevant as (normally) its a liquid either way

nah, just a picture of one
    you know what i meant though..

lol @ now in ask

Fresh Coconut water, not bottled or in cartons.

Predikuesi

*shakes head slowly*

Predikuesi

​No they dont

Predikuesi

​Of course it's a liquid. Why wouldn't it be? Liquid is a state of matter, like solid or gas.

craigstephens

​Of course it's a liquid. Why wouldn't it be? Liquid is a state of m … ​Of course it's a liquid. Why wouldn't it be? Liquid is a state of matter, like solid or gas.

True.

That makes mine gold.

Only joking it's really baby oil

brilly

lol @ now in ask

Lowest score wins.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon11
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391111
      4. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag88

See more discussions