Groups

Your favourite shows from when you were young?

Hi,
    someone posted the turtles cartoon dvd boxset the other day, got me thinking about other shows I loved as a kid, some of my favourites were
    jayce & the wheeled warriors
    bannana man
    super ted
    but all time classic has to be Thundercats! what were yours?

81 Comments

Ivor the engine...toot, toot.

thundercats was the best, and heman!

Button Moon, The Moomins, Jamie and his magic torch, Lets Pretend
    Also nearly forgot the all time clasic with its great animation....Rhoobarb and Custard

Original Poster

hunchback;6429126

Button Moon, The Moomins, Jamie and his magic torch, Lets Pretend

I remember button moon:thumbsup: I saw a version of it at the theater when I was very small,"Button, button moon" great memories!

Transformers G1 and Jayce and The Wheeled Warriors.

Have every episode of both. :thumbsup:

the muppet show :-D my kids watched a muppet movie the other day & loved it :thumbsup:

Pigeon Street!

Fraggle rock as well lol

raggydolls,playdays

sesame street aswell

4lyons09;6429165

raggydolls,playdays

Was raggydolls the one with sadsack in it? :oops:

4lyons09;6429169

sesame street aswell

:thumbsup: i've got a tshirt of oscar in his trash can which says i'm trashed!! :lol:

Jayce was awesome and no one seems to mention it.
    Thundercats rocked
    and my favorite was Monkey

I used to love Trumpton and Camberwick Green. On Nick jr (I think) in the evening they have a lot of the old programs on!

Jake1983;6429142

I remember button moon:thumbsup: I saw a version of it at the theater … I remember button moon:thumbsup: I saw a version of it at the theater when I was very small,"Button, button moon" great memories!

Brilliant, great thread have some rep. :thumbsup:

Timeslip - scary stuff. Probably only saw it the once but never really forgotten it.

I have a DVD with Button Moon, and Jamie on - the theme tune for Jamie was great.....

He-man
    She-ra
    Muppet babies
    Rainbow
    byker grove

Can't rmember the name of the thing that was on channel 3, where someone would wear a Blindfold/helmet and they would go into a virtual room and their pals used to tell them which way to go...

Original Poster

hornblowerracing;6429147

Transformers G1 and [COLOR="Red"]Jayce and The Wheeled … Transformers G1 and [COLOR="Red"]Jayce and The Wheeled Warriors.[/COLOR]Have every episode of both. :thumbsup:

Cant believe I didnt mention transformers, I have the cartoon movie on blu ray and umd aswell lol!

Finally someone who remembers jayce & the wheeled warriors other than me & my brother, I loved that show:thumbsup:, where did you get it on dvd?

Banana Splits, Hectors House and Mary, Mungo and Midge. I think I may be a bit older than all of you!

hunchback;6429154

Pigeon Street! Fraggle rock as well lol

fraggle rock was great :thumbsup: i keep on trying to get my kids to watch it as i think it's on nickelodeon but they would rather watch episodes of ben 10 for the millionth time :-(

Yep Rentaghost and The littlest Hobo forgot them, 2 classics there :w00t:

bluebindy123;6429220

Banana Splits, Hectors House and Mary, Mungo and Midge. I think I may be … Banana Splits, Hectors House and Mary, Mungo and Midge. I think I may be a bit older than all of you!

Banana splits was great! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

[QUOTE=angelwithdirtyw;6429214]

Can't rmember the name of the thing that was on channel 3, where someone would wear a Blindfold/helmet and they would go into a virtual room and their pals used to tell them which way to go...[/QUOTE

It was called dungeon master I think, I remember loving that show too!

emu with grotbags :lol:

cheerleader;6429226

fraggle rock was great :thumbsup: i keep on trying to get my kids to … fraggle rock was great :thumbsup: i keep on trying to get my kids to watch it as i think it's on nickelodeon but they would rather watch episodes of ben 10 for the millionth time :-(

Kids these days eh! All this computer animation! :x ;-)

HR PuffnStuff and The Banana Splits
    (yes - I am old ...............................and a little bit warped!!!!)

bluebindy123;6429220

Banana Splits, Hectors House and Mary, Mungo and Midge. I think I may be … Banana Splits, Hectors House and Mary, Mungo and Midge. I think I may be a bit older than all of you!

i remember them :oops:

Airwolf and Streethawk

bluebindy123;6429220

Remember watching Mary Mungo And Midge whilst off sick from school, can still see them all in a lift.

red roofer;6429260

i remember them :oops:

Banana splits was great and the double deckers and that cartoon with the Arab who says "Size of a .........." and changes into the object.....

Original Poster

hunchback;6429209

Brilliant, great thread have some rep. :thumbsup:

Cheers for rep mate, have some back:thumbsup:

Chorlton and the wheelies and Mr Benn!

nikkib123;6429290

Bagpuss Multi-Coloured Swap Shop

Another 2 classics :thumbsup:

ummm alot been said but also.... Racoons, press gang, gummi bears, smurfs, why dont you

loupomm;6429299

ummm alot been said but also.... Racoons, press gang, gummi bears, … ummm alot been said but also.... Racoons, press gang, gummi bears, smurfs, why dont you

Why don't you was great lol :thumbsup:

Number 73
    Captain Cave man
    Rentaghost
    Saturday Superstore
    SwapShop
    Cagney and Lacey
    Why Dont You.

Jake1983;6429248

[QUOTE=angelwithdirtyw;6429214]Can't rmember the name of the thing that … [QUOTE=angelwithdirtyw;6429214]Can't rmember the name of the thing that was on channel 3, where someone would wear a Blindfold/helmet and they would go into a virtual room and their pals used to tell them which way to go...[/QUOTEIt was called dungeon master I think, I remember loving that show too!

yeah I think your right, loved it.. prob looks garbage nowaday but I always couldn't wait for it to come on the tv everyweek

Grange Hill & Byker grove!! How did I miss them!

As I got older I started to watch things like PUGWALL wonder if anyone remembers that?
    Sweetvalley High! Guaranteed even blokes know what that is!!
    Then things like Clarissa & Sister Sister in my teens.

Fun House
    Finders Keepers!

Original Poster

I used to enjoy watching the clangers with my mum!

Anyone remember Bucky O hare? i remember being a bit old to watch it but still loved it, the same with biker mice from mars, god i would still love watching most of these, big kid really lol :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions