Groups
    EXPIRED

Your feedback on Fifa 10 guys

For those of you who are playing or have played Fifa 10, what is your views on the full game after playing the demo for last few weeks?

19 Comments

to be honest not all that different from 09, hasnt blown me away

billabong007;6464591

ha, u don't have it then!
    its way different man.
    its class

Original Poster

billabong007;6464591

Appearance wise looks the same as 09, but the 360 dribbling has made the game alot more fluid for me and i am enjoying this game more than 09. This is coming from a man who used to be a Pro Evo person up until the 1st PS3 outing for Pro Evo. Then i didnt play any footie games properly till now...Fifa 10.

rimz790;6464636

Appearance wise looks the same as 09, but the 360 dribbling has made the … Appearance wise looks the same as 09, but the 360 dribbling has made the game alot more fluid for me.

to me it looks different, appearance wise, even the menus. the gameplay is class lik.
    i support chelsea but im being leeds cause i want to build up the team all the way to the champions league. I already scored a screamer with Bechio and my Virtual pro is on 71 overall (RWB)

tony_dudz;6464615

ha, u don't have it then!its way different man. its class

why would i comment then???
    haha

better, and the ai of opponents is much better, harder to score, a bit more realistic
    i like!!

whatsThePoint;6464708

worst game ever

ye whatever..

cant believe ppl still play fifa pro all the way

mango850;6464759

cant believe ppl still play fifa pro all the way

cant believe ur still playing pro evo..

tony_dudz;6464615

ha, u don't have it then!its way different man. its class

^^ this

Random Irritations...

1) Why do my defenders camp on the edge of the box when my keeper has the ball... PUSH UP!!!
    2) Why is it always raining in the Championship?
    3) Why are my players always knackered...?

Banned

whatsThePoint;6464906

Who cares what you think?

DFTT! :whistling:

Banned

Flodd;6465132

Random Irritations...1) Why do my defenders camp on the edge of the box … Random Irritations...1) Why do my defenders camp on the edge of the box when my keeper has the ball... PUSH UP!!!2) Why is it always raining in the Championship?3) Why are my players always knackered...?

1 - change your tactics

Someone help me lol. In manager mode i save my best team in team management but whenever i go to play a match, it's a different team!

Flodd;6465132

Random Irritations...1) Why do my defenders camp on the edge of the box … Random Irritations...1) Why do my defenders camp on the edge of the box when my keeper has the ball... PUSH UP!!!2) Why is it always raining in the Championship?3) Why are my players always knackered...?

I can answer question 1, 2 and 3 with another question.....
    are you Newcastle Utd? :-D:whistling:

MattyyBoiiCFC;6468165

Someone help me lol. In manager mode i save my best team in team … Someone help me lol. In manager mode i save my best team in team management but whenever i go to play a match, it's a different team!

Sounds like your assistant coach is on mate, i found that really annoying aswell... Just go to team management and you can turn it off :thumbsup:

jamcam88;6470795

Sounds like your assistant coach is on mate, i found that really annoying … Sounds like your assistant coach is on mate, i found that really annoying aswell... Just go to team management and you can turn it off :thumbsup:

ahh brilliant mate thanks, i though he was good so kept switching it on lol! think he likes resting players..cheers mate!

how do you score free kicks :cry:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions