Groups

Your gf will hit the highnotes with the new Rammstein box set. Or maybe your boyfriend?

Play.com link below

"# Flight Case Contains:
    # The Special Album Version
    # 6 Sex Toys (numerically corresponding to the number of band members)
    # Handcuffs
    # Lubricant"

10 Comments

robtallica;6601950

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/12083569/Rammstein-Liebe-Ist-Fur-Alle-Da/Product.html

voted cold......doesn't come in brown :whistling:

Original Poster

choc1969;6601955

I want this album aswell! Just not the box set:oops:

I guess you'd class it as a special edition.

choc1969;6601955

It's the elton John special edition you require

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. why are there no reviews on this product?

Banned

Summit tells me no5 is going to be a favourite :w00t:

Original Poster

sculpturatus;6602339

Summit tells me no5 is going to be a favourite :w00t:

It's an eye-waterer, that's for sure

Banned

the video to one of their new songs was released on youtube in all its glory - genitalia everywhere

rest assured some muppet reported it lol!

Original Poster

kapows;6607360

the video to one of their new songs was released on youtube in all its … the video to one of their new songs was released on youtube in all its glory - genitalia everywhererest assured some muppet reported it lol!

That'll be the charmingly titled 'pussy'. I saw it last night on YouTube, the sex clips are blurry, but you can still make out what you're looking at. Even has a blurry 'finale'!

Banned

robtallica;6607407

That'll be the charmingly titled 'pussy'. I saw it last night on … That'll be the charmingly titled 'pussy'. I saw it last night on YouTube, the sex clips are blurry, but you can still make out what you're looking at. Even has a blurry 'finale'!

lol it had about 365 views in full glory lol lol i guess they had to blur it out now to keep it up lol

Original Poster

kapows;6607428

lol it had about 365 views in full glory lol lol i guess they had to blur … lol it had about 365 views in full glory lol lol i guess they had to blur it out now to keep it up lol

Sounds like it was a promotional 'error' haha. They're well known for using controversial imagery rather often. I should post this in deals! .....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1929
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767284
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047118
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1527

See more discussions