Your Greggs Rewards, Balance & Birthday Treats are safe

Posted 25th Mar
3427850.jpgJust had an email from Greggs

"An update from us

You may have recently heard; we’ve taken the difficult decision to temporarily close our shops from today. We appreciate that this will be disappointing for some customers, but in order to support social distancing this is the right thing for us to do.

We know these are difficult and unsettling times and we thank you for your ongoing support.

What this means for your Greggs Rewards account

As you won’t be able to use your account whilst our shops are closed, any Rewards that expire in this time will be reissued at a later date onto your account. Any balance on your account will also be kept safe and sound, so you can use it again when you’re able to. No need to contact us if you're unsure, we'll be doing this automatically.

If it’s your birthday in the coming weeks, we’ll still give you your birthday treat (what are friends for, right?). We’ll extend its expiry until the end of 2020, so you’ve got plenty of time to redeem it.

Stay safe, and all the best
Greggs"
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
Well that has put my mind at rest!
GAVINLEWISHUKD25/03/2020 14:54

Well that has put my mind at rest!

Same. My Birthday is in August, and hopefully the lockdown will be over by then but really no one knows if it will or not. If it isn't and I don't get my Greggs Birthday treat me and Greggs would be having a serious word
andrewworrall125/03/2020 14:56

Same. My Birthday is in August, and hopefully the lockdown will be over by …Same. My Birthday is in August, and hopefully the lockdown will be over by then but really no one knows if it will or not. If it isn't and I don't get my Greggs Birthday treat me and Greggs would be having a serious word

If we are still in lockdown come August. It might just be Gregg you speak to.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants