I'll start it off

Infinity 2008 - Guru Josh Project
    Kill The Director - The Wombats
    Sex is on Fire - Kings of Leon
    Fightin' The Nation - Kano
    The Escapist - The Streets

Who's Next

25 Comments

ther rubbish! lool kings of leon is gd thou! lol, download all of these if your into R n B/ Dance there sik!
    Kid cudi CROOKERS remix - day and night
    DJ Laz - move shake drop (remix)
    Fish go deep
    MGMT Kids
    T.I Ft rhianna - live your life
    Church - T-Pain
    Also
    Tio Cruz - like a star
    Tinchy Strider ft nav - Thump
    September - Cry for you
    Dave spoon/ paul harrison - Baditude
    Church - T-Pain

^^^^
    Sik Tunes!

Original Poster

4241mackay;3266482

ther rubbish! lool kings of leon is gd thou! lol, download all of these … ther rubbish! lool kings of leon is gd thou! lol, download all of these if your into R n B/ Dance there sik! Kid cudi CROOKERS remix - day and nightDJ Laz - move shake drop (remix)Fish go deepMGMT KidsT.I Ft rhianna - live your lifeChurch - T-Pain... AlsoTio Cruz - like a starTinchy Strider ft nav - ThumpSeptember - Cry for you^^^^Sik Tunes!

lol they aint rubbish, dont listen to RnB that much these days, although already have
    Church - T-Pain
    Tio Cruz - like a star
    Fish go deep
    Kid cudi CROOKERS remix - day and night
    last one is a good tune, original aint all that though

yeh, mate, i thought that! kid cudi crooker remix is brill club tune init! try DJ Laz, u'll probs like that if you like crookers mix! n also live your life is good! n tinchy striders new tune thump is guuurd also!

Original Poster

oh ye, how can you not like infinity????

lol, i dont know yet mate, i was being a bit prejudice tbh! i aint hear it tbh lol, ill download all of em now n give you the verdict yh?

I'm forever blowing bubbles by the Cockney Rejects -:whistling:

Original Poster

4241mackay;3266507

lol, i dont know yet mate, i was being a bit prejudice tbh! i aint hear … lol, i dont know yet mate, i was being a bit prejudice tbh! i aint hear it tbh lol, ill download all of em now n give you the verdict yh?

Youll love infinity, its about 10 years old but they re-released it. good club tune

You tube clip uk.youtube.com/wat…Bjg

darren9030;3266510

I'm forever blowing bubbles by the Cockney Rejects -:whistling:

That song my friend, will always be number 1 :thumbsup:

LOL RUBBISH! its all about Spurs this season .... :-/

n yesss mate that is good, i've hear it somewere in town, oceana i think last nyt! n i like all of them apart from the wombats, lol not realli into that sort of thing thou! Tht MIA song is a tuen aswel init!

Original Poster

4241mackay;3266525

LOL RUBBISH! its all about Spurs this season .... :-/n yesss mate that is … LOL RUBBISH! its all about Spurs this season .... :-/n yesss mate that is good, i've hear it somewere in town, oceana i think last nyt! n i like all of them apart from the wombats, lol not realli into that sort of thing thou! Tht MIA song is a tuen aswel init!

lol what oceana? thats when i first heard it, then heard it at work next day and thought i know this tune, was too mashed to remember it was the night before lol

yhyh ,that always happens to me, u av to note it down on your phone cos u always forget the name when ur clubbing! ocean is a club in notts! spurs to finish above west ham this year :O

Original Poster

4241mackay;3266533

yhyh ,that always happens to me, u av to note it down on your phone cos u … yhyh ,that always happens to me, u av to note it down on your phone cos u always forget the name when ur clubbing! ocean is a club in notts! spurs to finish above west ham this year :O

lol i know what oceana is!! was asking which one, as i had heard the tune in the new watford one.

Lets be fair buddy, Spurs will do good to finish above stoke this year :-D

lmao init.... oh well, i support derby, spurs, forest and hearts, surely one will do well lol! u from london then?

4241mackay;3266543

lmao init.... oh well, i support derby, spurs, forest and hearts, surely … lmao init.... oh well, i support derby, spurs, forest and hearts, surely one will do well lol! u from london then?

Blimey how can you support Derby & Forest ? Thought they hated each other :?

yes have to agree with one of ur choices rockatin, and thats guru josh, infinity 2008 already a number 1 in the dance charts in eroupe, looks to be a huge hit in the uk when its released on the 3rd of november

ma grandad played n managed for them all!!! Lol!

Original Poster

4241mackay;3269040

ma grandad played n managed for them all!!! Lol!

whos your grandad then?? :w00t:

rockatin;3272007

whos your grandad then?? :w00t:

Must be this gentleman : en.wikipedia.org/wik…934)

yeah
    kings of leon-sex on fire
    &
    kings of leon- use somebody

best band for years

]http//uk…xz4

and im an old garage man mackay

Jason mraz - im yours
    Matt nathanson - car crash
    Augustana - fire
    Rage against the machine - killin' in the name
    honeyhoney - little toy gun

Listening to Pinapple Express Ost a lot this week, some good ol choons on it.

Liked Kings of Leon until recently......dunno why but when a band gets too famous and overplayed everywhere i just go off them.....strange :oops:

Lol Alber 76, yhyh iv heard thm b4! Old as in run DMC Old?!?!? Loool
    N yer thts the one, dave mackay!

Infinity 2008 - Guru Josh Project

Pah 2008 version is carp, i used to play the original version at illegal raves in 1990, i still play the original now on pirate radio in my old skool sets.

Live Your Life - T.I. Ft. Rihanna
    Womanizer - Britney Spears
    If I Were A Boy - Beyonce
    Superhuman - Chris Brown Ft. Keri Hilson
    Swagga Like Us - T.I. & Jay-Z Ft. Lil' Wayne & Kanye West

And also pretty much the whole of T.I.'s Paper Trail album!! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1620
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67