Groups

Your ideal Glastonbury headliners?

Its over for another 12 months but who would you have as the main headliners?

Mine are;
    Friday - Radiohead
    Saturday - Muse
    Sunday - Morrissey

Neil Diamond, Blur, Pulp, Half man half biscuit, Madness would also be there
    Not many will agree, but each to their own

14 Comments

Supermod

...strong rumour of Muse playing at Sonisphere. Still, even if they dont play it will be an amazing show.

[COLOR="Red"]I'm going next year.

I won't really like many of the headliners (as I'm not really into that kind of music) but I'm just gunna go for the LuLz.[/COLOR]

RATM
    RHCP
    Rick Ross the Boss.
    /thread

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5671320

RATMRHCPRick Ross the Boss./thread

I see, you only like bands starting with R:)

Friday: Stone Roses
    Saturday: Radiohead
    Sunday: Elvis

Supermod

Monkeybumcheeks;5671473

Friday: Stone RosesSaturday: RadioheadSunday: Elvis

If only :x

Friday: Foo Fighters
    Saturday: ACDC
    Sunday: Girls Aloud....or The Prodigy

Too tough to decide, do like skusey's lineup though! (Assuming you're a Skuse - me too!!)

torn between these two
    Prodigy ---- Atreyu
    Pendulum ---- Rise Against
    Enter Shikari ---- Avanged Sevenfold

muse were brilliant in 2004, perfect ened to a great weekend, so yeah they would be good again.

would love to see u2 at glastonbury but that's never going to happen.

I'l' be back there next year no matter who's headlining, i don't go for the bands...first one i've missed this year since 2003:-(

Supermod

TomWilkoLFC;5673572

torn between these two :(Prodigy ---- … torn between these two :(Prodigy ---- AtreyuPendulum ---- Rise AgainstEnter Shikari ---- Avanged Sevenfold

5 of those 6 arent strong enough to headline Glasto.

Banned

Sat... Aerosmith
    Sun...Killers
    plus any of the following...
    Oasis, Iron maiden , Thunder...

Like your line-up Skusey, except I'd rather see The Smiths than Moz on his own (:lol:!)

magicjay1986;5675301

5 of those 6 arent strong enough to headline Glasto.

meh, but i thought this was 'YOUR ideal glasto headliners' seen as though id find that ideal they are as this is who id find ideal to headline glasto.

besides, prodigy and pendulum's sets this glasto were amazingly good anyway :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      2. One for the mathmeticians23
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions