Your next 24 month prediction with Donald trump?

With so many eager eyes watching what Donald Trump is going to be up to & 2nd guessing him would be foolish as I don't think he even knows.

His actions over the next 24 months could have a major impact on us here in the UK.

We all know he has a mouth like a radio station & will broadcast to the world how powerful he & the Americans are & will talk any leader from another country down when challenged.

I can see him doing good & silly things in his first year as president,but he likes a "tit for tat" with people & feel in his second year he will try & be more forceful on other nations & this could end up all messy.

Do you guys think the above is obvious or am I just not given the guy any credit?

63 Comments

Question assumes the world will still be here in 24m time.

Lynchings of Mexicans on US streets if Trump doesn't make good on his promises.

And calls to expel God from the USA if its shown that he isn't the greatest job creating President in history.....

Between Trump, Putin and Kim Jong-Un I reckon it's 'game over' oO

I think he'll implement a simple world view of 'business partners' and 'business threats'. He will see China's trade power and finances as a threat, and seek to renegotiate the terms of trade with developing countries - often to their disadvantage. He's an ego-maniac so whatever happens he'll want to make a big impact.

My major concern is the rhetoric with China which he clearly wants to knock down a peg or two, both financially and militarily. The South China sea is the only flash-point on the horizon that I can see.

http://a63.tinypic.com/fz102h.jpg

I wonder what the odds are on, you know...him "copying" JFK?

Literally anything and everything is possible from him being hailed as the next messiah and the greatest president ever to him either being assassinated or exiled to Russia or even causing ACW 2 or WW3. I doubt even the most experienced political pundits in the land could speculate with even one iota of accuracy as to what will happen the day after his inauguration let alone the days beyond.

i see the media is whipping up its mass hysteria rather nicely lol. the world could end! and game over!.... raises a chuckle lol.
he'll make mistakes like every other president and prime minister before and after him. but every one will be pounced on, on a scale we've never seen before. He really won't affect our day to day life's, like every other president imho.

world war 3 4 and 5

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat

I wonder what the odds are on, you know...him "copying" JFK?

I agree that he will have lots of people wanting him removed asap.
I don't think the odds will be good in truth oO

I predict that unpredictable things will happen that no one previously predicted

bevalor

Between Trump, Putin and Kim Jong-Un I reckon it's 'game over' :|oO

Trump's not a war type person. He is a businessman, he'll do good. At least he has said UK will be top of trading deals when Obama said we wouldn't if we came out of the EU.

Edited by: "Danjw91" 17th Jan

Original Poster

STRICKIBHOY

i see the media is whipping up its mass hysteria rather nicely lol. the … i see the media is whipping up its mass hysteria rather nicely lol. the world could end! and game over!.... raises a chuckle lol.he'll make mistakes like every other president and prime minister before and after him. but every one will be pounced on, on a scale we've never seen before. He really won't affect our day to day life's, like every other president imho.

He's nothing like any President we have ever seen.
He likes to insult people no matter how much power that other person has.
You just can't do this sort of stuff when your the president, but he will that's guaranteed!!

If he insults say Russia & slanders Vladimir Putin or China's Xi Jinping, they will not just laugh it off like Hillary Clinton & others have.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/donald-trump-hates-this-picture-of-himself-please-do-not-7513230.png

Yeah I think he will insult the Obama family when he moves into the white house. He will probably fumigate the place or something.

Who knows what he'll do.

Start a fake war like Bush, create Civil War like James Buchanan, have sex in the Oval Office like Bill and Monica the list is endless.

He comes from a none political dynasty unlike Hilary and Bush, he is a self made billionaire and is the American Dream in human form.

Good luck to him, and I was surprised that Streep didn't mention four teenagers scalping a disabled man live on Facebook, guess deep down she doesn't care about them much either.

WheresMeNuts

He's nothing like any President we have ever seen.He likes to insult … He's nothing like any President we have ever seen.He likes to insult people no matter how much power that other person has.You just can't do this sort of stuff when your the president, but he will that's guaranteed!!If he insults say Russia & slanders Vladimir Putin or China's Xi Jinping, they will not just laugh it off like Hillary Clinton & others have.

That is unlikely he is a business man and him and Putin are on better terms already than any previous president.

Everything he has said about China has been along the lines of look what their doing we need to be more like them, industry is important. Where as Hillary was winding up and talking crap with those people, there is also tonnes of clips of her talking trash on camera about them in interviews. There is a video clip of her laughing and Joking after they killed Binladen. Most of the stuff in this thread seems very unfounded.

He's not dumb enough to start WW3.

He is gonna knock the hell outta Isis ........... and mattmerch!!

People will whinge and panic.

Think he will be assassinated being so outspoken. He could do a lot of good as a self made billionaire he obviously knows how to get things done.

davewave

People will whinge and panic.

No point whinging so I'm just going to panic X)

donaldduck2

Think he will be assassinated being so outspoken. He could do a lot of … Think he will be assassinated being so outspoken. He could do a lot of good as a self made billionaire he obviously knows how to get things done.

Doubtful.
In a country where race is a very hot issue, no-one assassinated the first black president.

ashmac

world war 3 4 and 5

World War 3 will be fought with nuclear weapons, WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones...

shauneco

He's not dumb enough to start WW3.

He just got his daughter mixed up with a council worker in Brighton. The guy could start WW3 just by making coffee.

I dont think he will be there in 24 months time.Trump has no idea what he has let himself in for starting on friday

davewave

Doubtful. In a country where race is a very hot issue, no-one … Doubtful. In a country where race is a very hot issue, no-one assassinated the first black president.

If Obama had spoken about the CIA and FBI in the same manner as Trump had during his bid to become President .....

Increased racial tensions within the US unfortunately, along with attacks on individuals rights especially on women's rights, LGBT rights and probably anyone who isn't white.

Trade wise he'll lower corporate tax rates and impose levies which will probably lead to heightened tensions with China and maybe even a trade war. Protectionist economic policies that will benefit the wealthy and lower he pay and conditions of American workers.

Basically the majority will likely be worse off but they'll support it as they did in the election.

I think we'll see after Friday whether he continues in the same manner, especially his Twitter rants. That said, the same question was asked as to whether he'd tone it down after the election results - we know the answer to that one...

dozstanford

If Obama had spoken about the CIA and FBI in the same manner as Trump had … If Obama had spoken about the CIA and FBI in the same manner as Trump had during his bid to become President .....

Why?
NRA weren't keen on Obama were they?

The usual false flag attacks

He was, in my opinion the best of a bad bunch, had the Americans voted in Clinton its a knocking bet there would have been some sort of conflict with Russia. More importantly, at least he's not anglophobic like the outgoing president. I expect great things from the Donald.

this is worth a watch for a glimpse into a Trump Oval Office.

youtube.com/wat…3p4

Edited by: "freakstyler" 17th Jan

freakstyler

He was, in my opinion the best of a bad bunch, had the Americans voted in … He was, in my opinion the best of a bad bunch, had the Americans voted in Clinton its a knocking bet there would have been some sort of conflict with Russia. More importantly, at least he's not anglophobic like the outgoing president. I expect great things from the Donald.this is worth a watch for glimpse into a Trump Oval Office.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZvQ8gko3p4

Russia is a threat and unfortunately that sometimes leads to conflict. Appeasing them isn't perhaps the best solution.

Original Poster

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Russia is a threat and unfortunately that sometimes leads to conflict. … Russia is a threat and unfortunately that sometimes leads to conflict. Appeasing them isn't perhaps the best solution.

You could argue Turkey took on the Russians & the Russians choked!!

The only thing the Russians seem to be a threat to is ISIS and the rebels looking to destroy Syria. Do I believe Russia is a threat to Europe, no. They're far too busy keeping an eye on China who are themselves eyeing up the treasure-trove that is Siberia.

Original Poster

freakstyler

The only thing the Russians seem to be a threat to is ISIS and the rebels … The only thing the Russians seem to be a threat to is ISIS and the rebels looking to destroy Syria. Do I believe Russia is a threat to Europe, no. They're far too busy keeping an eye on China who are themselves eyeing up the treasure-trove that is Siberia.

Is that you Donald oO

Banned

He puts his business before US business and gets impeached. His no2 Pence (?) takes over. The world gets fed up of being run by Israel through Trump. Russia fire their smoking gun and show Trump had an affair with Oprah. THE END

smiler594

He puts his business before US business and gets impeached. His no2 Pence … He puts his business before US business and gets impeached. His no2 Pence (?) takes over. The world gets fed up of being run by Israel through Trump. Russia fire their smoking gun and show Trump had an affair with Oprah. THE END

You missed the bit where the next election is Ivanka vs michelle

Banned

He wont last 24 months. Certainly not without an assassination attempt anyways
Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 17th Jan

Banned

archer1204

You missed the bit where the next election is Ivanka vs michelle

Haha
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions