Found 8th Aug 2010
I myself am considering the CX-7. Pics in second post:

49 Comments

Original Poster

http://listersgroup.co.uk/img/v/used/main/76212/Mazda-CX-7-Estate-2.3T-5dr-in-Galaxy-Grey-Metallic.jpg

It's a 2.3T (Petrol)
BHP: 260 give or take
Of course I'd love to go for the CX-9 but when it boasts a 3.7L V6 Engine I can't help but feel most of my money will go into refueling.
Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 8th Aug 2010

I really want a Toyota Prius

http://www.dymee.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/200909/a9f9b_2010_Toyota_Prius.jpg

That's not a bad looking car

Just bought new Renault Megane
Edited by: "vraptorchick" 8th Aug 2010

Banned

I can't afford a car

something thats cheap but will get my insurance to around £1000-1500

boo being young

Original Poster

Would you be looking at going for the standard edition prius? Or have a specific 'trim' model in mind?

Original Poster

numptyj

something thats cheap but will get my insurance to around £1000-1500boo … something thats cheap but will get my insurance to around £1000-1500boo being young

Haha, first car I had at 18 was a 1.5 with 86 bhp

Lamborghini.

i just got a 'new' car i got a vauxhall astra i love it

PraxxtorCruel

Would you be looking at going for the standard edition prius? Or have a … Would you be looking at going for the standard edition prius? Or have a specific 'trim' model in mind?

It would be standard and used, I can't afford it at the moment but I'm saving

Banned

Thank god my fella earns a good wage and I can nick his car a couple of times a week to escape

Original Poster

DarkKnight

Lamborghini.

You'll have plenty of cars before the lamborghini :P

Original Poster

ilovepink

i just got a 'new' car i got a vauxhall astra i love it

Is it like this one?

http://www.yolkstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/vauxhall-astra.jpg I quite like that shape.

Original Poster

DLM

Thank god my fella earns a good wage and I can nick his car a couple of … Thank god my fella earns a good wage and I can nick his car a couple of times a week to escape

What does your fella drive? I can't believe he lets his wife drive his pride n joy. Absolutely awful.

PraxxtorCruel

Is it like this one? I quite like that shape.

god no!!!

i cant afford that one lol....hang on i get a pic of one sim

Original Poster

vraptorchick

That's not a bad looking car :pJust bought new Renault Megane

Renaults will always have a place in my heart, especially the megane and scenic

Original Poster

god no!!!i cant afford that one lol....hang on i get a pic of one sim

http://www.knowledgerush.com/wiki_image/5/59/Vauxhall.astra.bristol.750pix.jpg

This right?

My uncle has the CX-9 in saudi, Very fast car. Think his is a 4.2 or 5.0 litre.

PraxxtorCruel

This right?

yeah but mine is nicer

w reg 1.6 16v club

Original Poster

MarzBarz

My uncle has the CX-9 in saudi, Very fast car. Think his is a 4.2 or 5.0 … My uncle has the CX-9 in saudi, Very fast car. Think his is a 4.2 or 5.0 litre.

As far as I am aware its a 3.7L V6 but who knows maybe they have different editions, yes I would love to get that car, but the fuel costs are too high for me at the moment. Does your uncle like the car?

Original Poster

ilovepink

yeah but mine is nicerw reg 1.6 16v club

Don't tell me its pink?

Yeah they dont have the cx9 in the uk. In saudi the cars are like American spec, Well its very juicy but in saudi petrol is cheap. Apart from that he loves it very fast and its a 7 seater!

Banned

PraxxtorCruel

What does your fella drive? I can't believe he lets his wife drive his … What does your fella drive? I can't believe he lets his wife drive his pride n joy. Absolutely awful.

It is just like this:-

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll17/groovychick500/AW07202-5437TPS164922.jpg

Just joking, it is like this:-

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll17/groovychick500/car_photo_13121_7.jpg

He loves me
Edited by: "DLM" 8th Aug 2010

PraxxtorCruel

Don't tell me its pink?

unfortunatly not, i asked my dad if he would spray it pink but he said cost to much (he does it for a living, spray painting)

its met blue....but i do have pink mats and DD car seat is pink

Original Poster

MarzBarz

Yeah they dont have the cx9 in the uk. In saudi the cars are like … Yeah they dont have the cx9 in the uk. In saudi the cars are like American spec, Well its very juicy but in saudi petrol is cheap. Apart from that he loves it very fast and its a 7 seater!

In Saudi, everyone is rich haha :D. How much is fuel in Saudi at the moment converted into gbp?

Think he said something like £15 for a tank.

Original Poster

MarzBarz

Think he said something like £15 for a tank.

WTH!!!!! If fuel was like that in Britain I'd snap a 4.0L instantly. OMG how cheap.

my bf wants a super custom toyota hiace next

Original Poster

ilovepink

unfortunatly not, i asked my dad if he would spray it pink but he said … unfortunatly not, i asked my dad if he would spray it pink but he said cost to much (he does it for a living, spray painting)its met blue....but i do have pink mats and DD car seat is pink

That sounds so cool. I've always wanted to see a girly girly car.

Original Poster

edjaned

my bf wants a super custom toyota hiace next

Ready to be shipped next working day:

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/Mike%20Garrett/1Events/Mooneyes%20Yokohama/one9.jpg

i dont like them myslelf.we have a mitsubishi delica atm but i would like a volkswagon transporter

Original Poster

edjaned

i dont like them myslelf.we have a mitsubishi delica atm but i would like … i dont like them myslelf.we have a mitsubishi delica atm but i would like a volkswagon transporter

The only way anyone would want a transporter was if they needed the space or had a massive family?
Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 9th Aug 2010

there is 8 of us so yeah we need the space and its hard to find something with good boot space and 8 seats

Original Poster

edjaned

there is 8 of us so yeah we need the space and its hard to find something … there is 8 of us so yeah we need the space and its hard to find something with good boot space and 8 seats

You have 6 kids O_O?

yes 15,13,7,5,3 and baby 5 months so u can imagine when we go on hols we have to take alot of stuff with us

Original Poster

edjaned

yes 15,13,7,5,3 and baby 5 months so u can imagine when we go on hols we … yes 15,13,7,5,3 and baby 5 months so u can imagine when we go on hols we have to take alot of stuff with us

Bloody 'ell. Anymore coming?

PraxxtorCruel

Bloody 'ell. Anymore coming?

no deffinatly not!
would love to just have a normal car or a little run around,fuel is costly in that thing i drive.
u got any?

Original Poster

edjaned

no deffinatly not!would love to just have a normal car or a little run … no deffinatly not!would love to just have a normal car or a little run around,fuel is costly in that thing i drive.u got any?

I think I might have kids when I'm at least 30 or maybe even 35. I don't think I have the patience to be patient.

Banned

PraxxtorCruel

I think I might have kids when I'm at least 30 or maybe even 35. I don't … I think I might have kids when I'm at least 30 or maybe even 35. I don't think I have the patience to be patient.

How old are you now?

PraxxtorCruel

I think I might have kids when I'm at least 30 or maybe even 35. I don't … I think I might have kids when I'm at least 30 or maybe even 35. I don't think I have the patience to be patient.

im 33 by the time i will be 35 my eldest will be 17 so could possibly be a grandparent but i hope to god not!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't38
    2. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault87
    3. 02 priority22
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89177

See more discussions