or
    or
    IDC
    ??

74 Comments

Original Poster

Dislike

Dislike

Not pleased my tail has lost it's mojo tbh !

It is always the same with anything new.
    People don't generally like change.
    Once ( Tongue in cheek smiley ) all the bugs are sorted, then it will be better.

But hearing lots of comments about going live with loads of bugs already known about.
    That was the crazy bit.

Neither like nor dislike

ITS GROWING ON ME BUT MODS WONT REPLY TO PM'S SO MUST BE A FEW BUGS

Not a great poll, where is the 'i don't care either way' option?

Dislike

Banned

dislike with all the features that have been taken away

deek72

Neither like nor dislike

+1

Original Poster

Jumpingphil

It is always the same with anything new.People don't generally like … It is always the same with anything new.People don't generally like change.Once ( Tongue in cheek smiley ) all the bugs are sorted, then it will be better.But hearing lots of comments about going live with loads of bugs already known about.That was the crazy bit.

Yeah i agree same with the last update everyone hated it but had got used to the change. But this one has so many bugs and they still released it.

Is indefinitely so very impressive

http://sethandray.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/robert-mugabe-2.jpg

DISLIKE.

Dreadful imo.

(_;) X)

jayjayuk1234

Not a great poll, where is the 'i don't care either way' option?

IDC under Like at the top

Mod & Ed

wouldn't be so bad if they had sorted all the bugs before going live, but awful as it stands

Dislike!!!
    Doesn't let me add heat or rep!

Dislike oO

Dislike

Original Poster

The emotions seem pretty cool lol.

muckyangel

IDC under Like at the top

Yeah..... it is NOW

MarzBarz

The emotions seem pretty cool lol.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KqndcpjQSek/SY7r_hYW3WI/AAAAAAAANcM/FqLPh9vehQo/s400/The+Emotions-+If+I+Only+Knew85.jpeg

jayjayuk1234

Yeah..... it is NOW

sorry i must have come in late

It doesn't work properly, and I'm not seeing many advantages to the new layout. Dislike.

likedis not
    edit: yes i can edit now ;-)

DISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLIKE

Dislike

I'm not keen on it at the moment,my opinion may differ when i can use my AOL browser,the badges are a bit juvenile,

DISLIKE
    Ive got an older computer and now this site is so SLOW.Almost unuseable for me.Typing this my words dont appear on screen until 30 seconds after I've typed them.This has never happened with this site before.AWFUL

At present dislike - I'm sure they'll pull it around. I'm sure they'll fix it so we can vote again but it looks like 'recent posts' is gone for good. :-(

That's what happens when i use my AOL browser #31

Dislike, everything seems harder to read, being all white!!

I like it.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7789/vguncopy.png

erm i like the badges i guess

Banned

its OK. would prefer the old layout back.

No problem with changes if they make something better

I'm finding the site incredibly slow now, so slow i cant even see what i am typing, and for some reason the screen is now massive, need it much bigger to see whole site

Overal, dislike as too slow and big

dislike at the moment-if they can fix the recent activity that would be a start-whats the point of posting if you then have to scroll through page after page to find the thread again?

and whats happened to ignore list? I dont have many on my list,but the ones that are

I don't like that I can currently see people from my ignore list, as well as the fact I can't edit my posts (well, I've not worked out how to if it's there). Oh and the fact that my recent activity now only shows threads I've posted, as opposed to threads I've posted in.

Everyone becomes accustomed to a forum looking and acting a certain way, and whenever aesthetic/functional changes are made, people always complain and say it's disastrous- but within a few weeks everyone gets used to it and perfectly happy with it!

EDIT: Okay, so the edit function does work. It wasn't there on the last post I made. Saying that, the post was in FS/FT so maybe that's what it was. If so, I want to be able to edit my posts there, if I need to add information for instance. EDIT 2: Scrap that, now able to edit in FS/FT!

And now a new irritant, spaces between paragraphs aren't appearing!

http://i45.tinypic.com/30joc5s.jpg

Did admin post the benefits of going to this new system ?

Ultimately, if you don't like it though vote with your mouse and don't click the deals, find them yourself and claim your own cashback.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions