Groups

Your other half ....

Banned
    What is the one thing you dont really like about your other half .......

Reminder: All girls all encouraged to post their pictures on Sadler's thread .....

50 Comments

theres alot of these 'lovey' threads going aint there! ... you wanting to say something to someone Dell?

Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;3040943

theres alot of these 'lovey' threads going aint there! ... you wanting to … theres alot of these 'lovey' threads going aint there! ... you wanting to say something to someone Dell?

YOu can talk .... after forwaring 89 of my PMs to someone else :x :-D ....

Dell_in_the_bed;3040971

YOu can talk .... after forwaring 89 of my PMs to someone else :x :-D … YOu can talk .... after forwaring 89 of my PMs to someone else :x :-D ....

well you said to share the love.. i assumed thats what you meant :whistling:

sure it was only 30 or so too lol, must check my pm's!! :lol:

Banned

the fact that i dont have one

Banned

hi dell how are you?

salder21;3041002

the fact that i dont have one

awww

which one of sadlers threads???????:thumbsup:

Banned

MissRoo;3041010

awww

sympathy always helps lol

how are you? x

salder21;3041035

sympathy always helps lolhow are you? x

im fine thanx, u need to get yourself a lovelly then you can share the love with in all these threads :-D

not that it matters tho

... i hope your well too.

Banned

MissRoo;3041070

im fine thanx, u need to get yourself a lovelly then you can share the … im fine thanx, u need to get yourself a lovelly then you can share the love with in all these threads :-D

too shy for that :oops: lol x

Has this become the salder21 and MissRoo "Love Thread"?

Sorry dell, nearly forgot to answer OP question. NOTHING. Mrs kyalion is perfect, that's why I hand picked her

i know, seems no one else wants to share their feelings today Dell

Banned

He doesn't listening sometimes :roll:

Banned

He's a bad listener :roll:

DLM;3041207

so... just a normal man?

:whistling:

only joking guys

Banned

DLM;3041207

MissRoo;3041214

so... just a normal man?:whistling:only joking guys

Yep :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

salder21;3041006

hi dell how are you?

MissRoo;3040988

well you said to share the love.. i assumed thats what you meant sure it … well you said to share the love.. i assumed thats what you meant sure it was only 30 or so too lol, must check my pm's!! :lol:

Sorry darling was away for a while ... share the love; that was a hint towards a three ____ :whistling:

mr miagi;3041019

which one of sadlers threads???????:thumbsup:

The famous picture thread originally done by The Saint and now Sadler .... sadler's got some x-rated pics though

kyalion;3041166

Has this become the salder21 and MissRoo "Love Thread"?Sorry dell, nearly … Has this become the salder21 and MissRoo "Love Thread"?Sorry dell, nearly forgot to answer OP question. NOTHING. Mrs kyalion is perfect, that's why I hand picked her

:thumbsup:

MissRoo;3041192

i know, seems no one else wants to share their feelings today Dell

xxxx you think xxxx

Original Poster Banned

DLM;3041207

Excuse me :-D

Dell_in_the_bed;3041336

Sorry darling was away for a while ... share the love; that was a hint … Sorry darling was away for a while ... share the love; that was a hint towards a three ____ :whistling:

o m g :lol:

x-rated pics. lucky b******:whistling:

Isnt romantic whatsoever! I have to pay for everything we do, he never suprises me or buys me anything

Banned

cara386;3041370

Isnt romantic whatsoever! I have to pay for everything we do, he never … Isnt romantic whatsoever! I have to pay for everything we do, he never suprises me or buys me anything

Get rid :thumbsup:

cara386;3041370

Isnt romantic whatsoever! I have to pay for everything we do, he never … Isnt romantic whatsoever! I have to pay for everything we do, he never suprises me or buys me anything

you can av me if you want:w00t::w00t:

:-(He wakes up in the morning and says "isn't it great the baby didn't wake" when I'd been up for 2 hours feeding her!!

cara386;3041370

otherwise perfect lmao

Carley;3041386

She smokes

Mine smokes too.. but only when I light his flame.. :oops::-D

Actually, my hubby is pretty good to me.................when he's here!!

Which is the biggest issue but he also does his best to wind me up - just for fun!!

Apart from his daily flutters on the horses,dogs,footie & playing poker all the time he's perfect :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Alice1;3041383

:-(He wakes up in the morning and says "isn't it great the baby didn't … :-(He wakes up in the morning and says "isn't it great the baby didn't wake" when I'd been up for 2 hours feeding her!!

lol! Shocking

DLM;3041375

Get rid :thumbsup:

I dont wanna as I luv him loads :-D can just be upsettin sumtyms

Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;3041364

o m g

:-D You should read the survey about Dell by Guardian in that other thread

mr miagi;3041368

x-rated pics. lucky b******:whistling:

I know, I think he is all out of energy now and hence not been online for some time ....

cara386;3041370

darling ... xxxxx to quote one of my real good friends ... have some love darling

hannah19790;3041415

Actually, my hubby is pretty good to me.................when he's … Actually, my hubby is pretty good to me.................when he's here!!Which is the biggest issue but he also does his best to wind me up - just for fun!!

:-D I am home

snowtiger;3041427

Apart from his daily flutters on the horses,dogs,footie & playing poker … Apart from his daily flutters on the horses,dogs,footie & playing poker all the time he's perfect

[SIZE="5"]ST you are a lady .... joking ?[/SIZE]

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;3041336

[B]sadler's got some x-rated pics though

only because you posted a couple of you on thread lol!

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;3041519

[BI know, I think he is all out of energy now and hence not been online … [BI know, I think he is all out of energy now and hence not been online for some time ....

no just been kind of down lately for some reason

He doesnt shut up when i tell him too!:thumbsup:

salder21;3041657

no just been kind of down lately for some reason

Join the club - must be the time of year or something :roll:

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;3041719

Join the club - must be the time of year or something :roll:

You so right, I just PMed to say the same thing to him

yup, deffo feel rotten time atm

Dell_in_the_bed;3041814

You so right, I just PMed to say the same thing to him

Good :-)

I will do you a deal Salder - tomorrow I will promise to cheer you up and you cheer me up, k :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;3041822

Good :-)I will do you a deal Salder - tomorrow I will promise to cheer … Good :-)I will do you a deal Salder - tomorrow I will promise to cheer you up and you cheer me up, k :thumbsup:

What about me

cara386;3041370

Is that you Mrs Kyalion ???? :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Messages11
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!67
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1414
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34

See more discussions