Groups

Your perfect weekend...

What would it be? Who would you be with? What would you do? Where would you be?

Tell meeeeeeee. This is my first work-free weekend in a while. So far I've watched Glee and slept. My life is so exciting.

9 Comments

either:

with my fella thingie in a log cabin with real fire, outside hot tub and lots of champagne.......not doing much other than being together...and I really wouldnt care where geographically, just somewhere quiet and private

with my 2 best friends, having fun, shopping and drinking and not having to worry about money/work issues, somewhere hot and sunny

(would like to add I have just returned from a fab weekend with my family, was a family wedding, so that would have been on the list, but since Ive just had it I wouldnt wanna sound greedy :p)

chillaxin to the max

Watched Glee too! I must admit it's not bad! Today I'm baking with my little one then going to a trip out to Ikea to look for storage solutions for his toy room/bomb site! My life is so exciting...Not!

Original Poster

lil_tiger;7767996

either:with my fella thingie in a log cabin with real fire, outside hot … either:with my fella thingie in a log cabin with real fire, outside hot tub and lots of champagne.......not doing much other than being together...and I really wouldnt care where geographically, just somewhere quiet and private :)with my 2 best friends, having fun, shopping and drinking and not having to worry about money/work issues, somewhere hot and sunny :)(would like to add I have just returned from a fab weekend with my family, was a family wedding, so that would have been on the list, but since Ive just had it I wouldnt wanna sound greedy :p)

Your..."fella thingie"?!

I like the log cabin idea but you definitely ruined it by putting a man in it. I'd merge your two weekends - log cabin and friends. Lots of champagne and snow and shopping.

Not that I hate men...

numptyj;7768083

chillaxin to the max

...apart from this one.

ei8hty5ive;7768106

Watched Glee too! I must admit it's not bad! Today I'm baking with my … Watched Glee too! I must admit it's not bad! Today I'm baking with my little one then going to a trip out to Ikea to look for storage solutions for his toy room/bomb site! My life is so exciting...Not!

I stayed up to watch all of them, got a bit emotional at the end. I love Finn, he makes me happy. I also love Ikea.

angelfairee;7768149

Not that I hate men.......apart from this one..

And this one? :?

angelfairee;7768149

Your..."fella thingie"?!I like the log cabin idea but you definitely … Your..."fella thingie"?!I like the log cabin idea but you definitely ruined it by putting a man in it. I'd merge your two weekends - log cabin and friends. Lots of champagne and snow and shopping.Not that I hate men...

fella thingie AKA friend with benefits, unofficial item, F*** Friend, bed buddy

foaring fire and hot tub would be wasted on the friends :whistling: would much rather be with them for a more active holiday

as for you, theres always tomorrow, plan something for then.....call some mates and go out for the day in the miserable weather lol

Banned

lil_tiger;7769109

fella thingie AKA friend with benefits, unofficial item, F*** Friend, bed … fella thingie AKA friend with benefits, unofficial item, F*** Friend, bed buddyfoaring fire and hot tub would be wasted on the friends :whistling: would much rather be with them for a more active holiday :)as for you, theres always tomorrow, plan something for then.....call some mates and go out for the day in the miserable weather lol

Them friends are great but us women usually end up getting emotionally involved unfortunately :-(

DLM;7769128

Them friends are great but us women usually end up getting emotionally … Them friends are great but us women usually end up getting emotionally involved unfortunately :-(

lol :roll: lets not go there eh :roll:

Banned

lil_tiger;7769588

lol :roll: lets not go there eh :roll:

Ok :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone x42
      2. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?914
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay44