Your phoenominal searching prowess is needed...

4 replies
Found 10th Mar 2008
... I'm looking to buy some freestanding shelves for my garage - something like this suppliesstore.co.uk/pro…610 is what I'm after, but i begrudge spending £45 on a set of shelves.

As you guys are amazing at finding bargains, I was wondering if you could help me find some shelves cheap?!?

It doesn't matter if they're chrome or black, metal or plastic, open or closed, new or second hand - just as long as they're cheap and cheerful - after all, they're only going to sit in the garage and get filled with junk in boxes.

Ready, steady, go!

4 Comments

Argos have this one for £14.99, if you have any in stock near where you live as it's out of stock for home delivery:

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

bjmcghee;1695681

Argos have this one for £14.99, if you have any in stock near where you … Argos have this one for £14.99, if you have any in stock near where you live as it's out of stock for home delivery:http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7017728/Trail/searchtext%3ESHELVING.htm

We have 2 sets of these and they are great, look quite smart, easy to put together and hold alot of weight.

Would definately recommend !

Have used these before, but have thrown them away. If you are able, why not build your own, it works out far cheaper, though it takes time. This is what I am going to do when I replace my chipboard shelves in my study next month (I have over 1,500 books so need a shelves that will take them.)

Banned

where do you live as I have some garage shelving I no longer need
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions