Groups

Your Psycho Ex's

We've all had one... Most have had more.

Lets share the wonderful experience of our most psychotic ex's together.

Mine:

Until we moved in together, i had no idea that:

- She was a raving alcoholic
    - If she got in a mood, she'd go straight for the sharpest object she could find and cut herself..

Really interesting nights were when she'd get smashed, go mental.. Have me chasing her round the house trying to keep her away from anything sharp (i made sure all the sharp objects in the house were kept in one place, hoping i could help her through it.. Instead she just decided to hide other ones round the house).

Spent a couple of nights where she'd cut to deep, ambulance arriving and me having to stay at home looking after her daughter.

She held me to ransom for 3/4 months "You can't leave me, my daughter.. If you leave i'll kill myself"..

Eventually i got up the courage to get out, moved back down south..

The next month were filled with threats down the phone to not only me, but both my parents.. Had to actually visit a solicitor to eventually get rid of her.

Absolute... NIGHTMARE

69 Comments

[ ] i read that
    [ ] cool story bro.

Wow, and I thought I was mental.

black gerbil1;7625193

[ ] i read that[ ] cool story bro.

one day you might get a girlfriend

Banned

angelfairee;7625207

Wow, and I thought I was mental.

you are :whistling:

Spritey, i would prefer you not talking about me in this way....i need help, not story making

Think you would be better off sharing this with some kind of counsellor rather than on an deals forum :thumbsup:

Banned

not something for sharing here me thinks

OP, you had no idea she was an alcoholic with serial killer tendencies until you moved in with her?

WTF :?

the poor child

casparwhite;7625253

not something for sharing here me thinks

awww dont say that it makes good reading for the nosey ones like me lol.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;7625272

OP, you had no idea she was an alcoholic with serial killer tendencies … OP, you had no idea she was an alcoholic with serial killer tendencies until you moved in with her?WTF :?

Nope, no idea. Mad isn't it..

I mean it took me 4 weeks to clock alchol even after moving in, she kept in very discrete. Throwing back a shot in the kitchen while i was in the living room..

The cuts she'd either have an excuse or had covered them up well

Bare in mind guys, this is like 4/5 years ago :).

I've since gotten married, have a fantastic (sane wife) and a little baby boy.

I just love to hear good psycho ex stories.

Banned

Pretended she was pregnant

Pretended she had an abortion

some girls are sick in the head

Banned

greyparrot;7625280

awww dont say that it makes good reading for the nosey ones like me … awww dont say that it makes good reading for the nosey ones like me lol.:thumbsup:

its a thinly veiled attack on northerners:w00t:

from a soft southerner

hncb0809;7625224

you are :whistling:

Agreed. I'll leave.

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;7625277

the poor child

From hearing years ago, i believe she's sorted herself out now

When i left her i told her parents everything, even though they went apeshit at me because the ex had lied through her teeth to them to gain some sympathy.. I think what i was saying kinda rang true with them, so i believe they helped her through it.

spritey;7625297

Nope, no idea. Mad isn't it..I mean it took me 4 weeks to clock alchol … Nope, no idea. Mad isn't it..I mean it took me 4 weeks to clock alchol even after moving in, she kept in very discrete. Throwing back a shot in the kitchen while i was in the living room..The cuts she'd either have an excuse or had covered them up well

Lol i'm sorry but a woman staggering around the house and pouring with blood would of set alarm bells ringing with most people.:w00t:

wow and i thought my ex was mental LOL

spritey;7625319

From hearing years ago, i believe she's sorted herself out nowWhen i left … From hearing years ago, i believe she's sorted herself out nowWhen i left her i told her parents everything, even though they went apeshit at me because the ex had lied through her teeth to them to gain some sympathy.. I think what i was saying kinda rang true with them, so i believe they helped her through it.

Still a situation a child shouldnt have to deal with

Tinkytayls;7625344

Still a situation a child shouldnt have to deal with

Oh and just to add i have been called psychotic many times by exs :thumbsup:

Tinkytayls;7625353

Oh and just to add i have been called psychotic many times by exs … Oh and just to add i have been called psychotic many times by exs :thumbsup:

http://twilleyhome.com/myshows/WWE%20Pictures/brads%20pictures/scared%20bunny.jpg

transit;7625379

That bunny makes ME scared, Jesus Christ. I think I might have nightmares.

My ex is on here so I have nothing to say about his psychotic tendencies or possible lack thereof.

Banned

angelfairee;7625403

That bunny makes ME scared, Jesus Christ. I think I might have nightmares.

watership down

http://www.sirlistalot.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/watershipdown_violence.jpg

lumoruk;7625413

watership down

Waaaaaaah I've never seen that, stop with the scary rabbits!

I once dated twins who threatened to crash planes into the World Trade Centre if I finished with them, I thought it was just an empty threat!

Banned

angelfairee;7625442

Waaaaaaah I've never seen that, stop with the scary rabbits!

it's a cartoon you sissy....a very scary cartoon at that, a must watch for any child

Oh boy ..

scary stuff...gives me another good reason to never leave my girlfriend...even if she does punch me now and again.

I got married to someone, then bout a year into the marriage he decided to start telling the truth, and in fact pretty much everything he had told me was a lie even from hobbies through to education, where he had lived etc. Needless to say it didn't last a great deal longer!

Maybe not psycho but down right odd, and a little scary that someone would go to those kind of lengths to get someone!

silkymolo;7625628

I got married to someone, then bout a year into the marriage he decided … I got married to someone, then bout a year into the marriage he decided to start telling the truth, and in fact pretty much everything he had told me was a lie even from hobbies through to education, where he had lived etc. Needless to say it didn't last a great deal longer

What made him start telling the truth? If he'd kept it up for that long... Just being nosey!

Banned

Penny Saver;7625641

What made him start telling the truth? If he'd kept it up for that … What made him start telling the truth? If he'd kept it up for that long... Just being nosey!

T*** and a** started to sag

lumoruk;7625646

In one year??? Crikey. That must have been some year. You've got all this to look forward to...

Banned

awoodhall2003;7625574

scary stuff...gives me another good reason to never leave my … scary stuff...gives me another good reason to never leave my girlfriend...even if she does punch me now and again.

dailymotion.com/vid…sic :thumbsup:

Banned

Penny Saver;7625659

In one year??? Crikey. That must have been some year. You've got all … In one year??? Crikey. That must have been some year. You've got all this to look forward to...

:? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

Penny Saver;7625641

What made him start telling the truth? If he'd kept it up for that … What made him start telling the truth? If he'd kept it up for that long... Just being nosey!

Things happened where he had to tell the truth, like for eg, he said " I used to be out every weekend clubbing when I lived in ......" Truth came out when we went to a club and he had a panic attack! LOL!!!

lumoruk;7625646

The sheer cheek, still nice and pert thanks! I'm only 26!

silkymolo;7625706

The sheer cheek, still nice and pert thanks!

Pics or youre lying :whistling:

I came home once to find my boyfriend cutting up all my photo's of my ex - eh isn't that my job!?
    He's now an ex too.

BabySmurfette;7625753

I came home once to find my boyfriend cutting up all my photo's of my ex … I came home once to find my boyfriend cutting up all my photo's of my ex - eh isn't that my job!?He's now an ex too.

crikey!!

Was still telling people that we wer still 2 getha wen we'd broken up, n askin me stuff like wer we were goin 2 nite

Getting his nephew to start trying to get my daughter 2 go out with him.

Sending me threats

"If i cant have u no one can"

tinkerbell28;7625891

Sorry but are you sure this is about you? Or one of your alias from other … Sorry but are you sure this is about you? Or one of your alias from other threads, I always get so confused. Seems to be a different person everytime!

Tis rihanna friend, Never been lucky in my choice of boyfriends!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2295
      2. Sad news about Barcelona2397
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213613
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917257

See more discussions